[Archive] How often do you visit CDO?

Joshmohr:

How often dose everyone here visit CDO?

Ronshank:

As someone who was up (stupidly) at 3am last night (btw sorry for the way too agruementitive posts), my answer is more akin to lots.

I wish there was an option for on and off but really heavily visting up to everyday when visting fequently. I went with every-other day anyway even though I’ve been having to do other stuff just reciently and just before that it was everyday and probably will be again for a while.

Alfract:

Im really only active on here and wargamerau so its not that hard to visit is everyday, now if it came down to how many times a day to you visit, it would probly be something like every 2 hours depending on what else im doing.

Da Crusha:

where is the 5 times a day option?

Kered:

More frequently than any other forum.

Shakhorth:

Hey I saw no ‘every time the pc is on’ option. :slight_smile:

Nazhur:

I go in periods, and when I´m in a active period I visit several times each day, but when I´m in a less active period it can goes weeks with out me checking in.

Loki:

I vist about 7-8 times a day some times more using my iphone when i am on the move or computer at home and work :slight_smile:

Obsidian:

If I am making Chaos Dwarfs several times a day although I am also gone for ‘periods’ of time…

Pyro Stick:

Every day, every few hours usually.

Baggronor:

3-4 times a day, on breaks between work.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I try for every day and it used to be a case of once a week, but for almost the entirety of that week, lol :stuck_out_tongue: Still, with a gf about, getting annoyed if I don’t pay enough attention to the real world, I’m not on as often, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Kered:

I don’t know wether to be glad or frightened that we all spend so much time of this site.

Baggronor:

I don't know wether to be glad or frightened that we all spend so much time of this site.
It is worrying.

Rhazzouth:

I visit the forum every day, always if are not exams…:mad

slev:

Most work days (on my breaks).

Joshmohr:

I pretty much do ever 5-6 hours.

tjub:

I visit for at least a quick look most days…

Unzul:

every day… I don’t post very much reply, but i read all…

Knight Of Awsome:

Once every couple of months…