[Archive] How would you react if

Swissdictator:

Basically the concept is this… the previous poster will have posted a situation. You post how you would react… and then post a new situation. Example:

(Previous situation: New Mexico was sold to Mexico for $1 US).

I’d react by burning down a vending machine… and then throwing the burning remains at New Mexico.

How would you react if you woke up to find half a dozen pairs of pants nailed to your ceiling… and they’re not even your pants!
So the first sitation is:

How would you react if you woke up to find half a dozen pairs of pants nailed to your ceiling… and they’re not even your pants!

WarplockMonkey:

Think 'YES! Free pants!'

How would you react if you woke up one morning and you were the opposite sex?

- Warpy

Thorne:

How would you react if you woke up one morning and you were the opposite sex?

WarplockMonkey
Id think Damn ! what ever would my wife think. How would you react if your girlfriend/wife and you were having a bad patch and on the brink of break up and then she won a million pounds on the lottery ?

Baggronor:

Kill her, bury her body and steal the ticket.

What would you do if you woke up alone one morning covered in mud with a lottery ticket clenched in your hand?

Grimstonefire:

What would you do if you woke up alone one morning covered in mud with a lottery ticket clenched in your hand?

Baggronor
I would wonder what the hell they put in that 10th beer! Then I'd probably thow away the ticket accidently if it was a winning one.

How would you react if 1 million hungry rats could smell the mouldy cheese in your pocket, but you didn't know it was there...???

Sojourn:

How would you react if 1 million hungry rats could smell the mouldy cheese in your pocket, but you didn't know it was there...???

Grimstonefire
by screaming and running about flailing my arms.

how would you react if you saw some poor girl being chased by 1 million rats screaming bloody murder?

Joshmohr:

Well… I think i’d need a door lock.

Bassman:

Grimstonefire
by screaming and running about flailing my arms.

how would you react if you saw some poor girl being chased by 1 million rats screaming bloody murder?

Sojourn
Id take my personal flame thrower, kill every rat and grab her into my arms and tell to her: " give a little bit of sugar, baby" :-D

What about if you wake up in the morning and you look for your pants and you cannot find them until you watch out of the window and find them on top of a tree while your neighbours are staring at your pants(it really happened to me!!)?

Swissdictator:

I’d grab a chainsaw and cut down the tree… and grab a plunger which I’d use to chase people off…

How would you react if you had lawn gnomes… but suddenly… every day that you woke up more appeared… as if they were having a kids… and then those kids had kids… for a week…

two_heads_talking:

I’d load the weapon and have me some target practice…

How would you react to someone that looks like this, carrying this weapon shooting gnomes?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/darklan/redneck.jpg

for crap sakes… can’t even hyper link it… I give up… the hoops with in one must jump just to post a picture are making me dizzy and frustrated too.

Kera foehunter:

I would sell weapons to the gnome Resents!! To combat the unfair Treatment of Gnomes

Skittles:

I would sell weapons to the gnome Resents!! To combat the unfair Treatment of Gnomes

Kera foehunter
C C C Combo Breaker? Kera, you should know better.

How would you react if you came home to find your roommate prancing around the living room in a very good impression of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs?

Kera foehunter:

i say not tonight tomarrow is role play night!! i need to wash my Caresse Starling outfit!!

and clean the beer cans out of the well

How would you react

if your bought a lottery ticket and won 120 million and remeber you left it at your( Girl friend

wife or boy friend or partners) house on the coffee table that you just broke up with ??

AGPO:

hope I still had the key to their apartment and go find it when they’re out.

How would you react if you discovered your best friend’s secret liking for bestiality whilst driving past a field of sheep?

Skittles:

Take a picture, drive off, and then steal/**** his hot (ex)-girlfriend.

How would you react if you discovered that the new, very tasty food you had just finished eating was in fact, Soylent Green?

Swissdictator:

Eat more of it! Then shout “SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE” randomly, between bites of it.

How would you react if your brother, his wife, your sister, and her fiance all elect to go to a fancy restaurant with you in tow… and you’re wearing an old T-shirt? (True story)

Skittles:

Well, during dinner, I would slide my chair over to the next table, and ask the father sitting there “How much for the Little Girl”. I would then have my brother throw me a piece of shrimp into my mouth, and then ask to buy the other patron’s wife as well.

I would then rip my shirt off, stand up on the table, shout “Hulk Smash”, before going on a wild rampage that ends up with me impersonating a monkey by throwing poo everywhere…

How would you react if you were sitting at that other table?

Kera foehunter:

i would not react at all  it normal when you work at a bar like me!!!
How would you act
if you where in the airport and seen your friend jack at the airport would you say hi to jack loudly

two_heads_talking:

i would not react at all  it normal when you work at a bar like me!!!
How would you act
if you where in the airport and seen your friend jack at the airport would you say hi to jack loudly

Kera foehunter
I'd say hello as any idiot knows say hi-jack in an airport will get you a one way ticket to the pokey where you will get pokied...

how would you react if you woke up next to that guy in my eariler picture and you couldn't feel your legs?