[Archive] I met up with Bloodbeard in Denmark!

Xander:

I visited Denmark last week, and got a chance to meet Bloodbeard, our resident Viking on the site!

We had a great chat about life and culture in Denmark while enjoying a tasty Denmark-style lunch.

Thanks for hosting, BB! :hat off

Admiral:

That means only one menu: pølse and beer. :cheers

Nice meetup!

Bloodbeard:

For anybody wondering: I’m the guy with the beard.

Xander:

For anybody wondering: I'm the guy with the beard.

Bloodbeard
Yeah, I'm the one without an impressive Viking beard!

tjub:

Haha, nice! We could almost host a CDOcon in Gothenburg next time. Bringing ppl from Sweden and Denmark, 50% of the forum… :stuck_out_tongue:

Xander:

Haha! We thought about visiting Malmo for a day, but the weather didn’t really cooperate.

Carcearion:

Haha! Sounds like great fun!

Will Liam:

Cant get over how much Bloodbeards profile pic looks like him - I keep scrolling the page up and down to see the uncanny resemblance - must be a self portrait - how cool is that!! and Xander you look a lot younger than i imagined cause I seem to think every one here is over 40 like me - Its good to see some faces that I can put names to in the community :slight_smile: …(Xander you look nothing like your profile pic )

Admiral:

Just wait until Xander puts on the mask.

Bloodbeard’s profile picture is a portrait painting of a character for Devil’s Run: Route 666 due to his involvement and contacts during a Devil’s Run Kickstarter campaign, if memory serves. That’s right! Our head Dane also exist as an infamous post-apocalyptic Viking biker in a fictive universe.

But of course, they don’t have elk down there like real countries do.

TheHoodedMan:

Great to see you two guys together :cheers:cheers.

CDO`s more than just models and colors :hat off.

Bloodbeard:

Bloodbeard's profile picture is a portrait painting of a character for Devil's Run: Route 666.

But of course, they don't have elk down there like real countries do.

Admiral
You're right about the profile pick. It's painted from a picture of me, in a period where I tried getting long hair again (I gave up).

... Elk Cavalry... I really want to make fun of it. One of the classic 'how are you even a country!' jokes. But riding a battlemoose is actually super cool!

Bloodbeard:

Its good to see some faces that I can put names to in the community :)

Will Liam
Threadomancy: Selfie thread

Carcearion:

Its good to see some faces that I can put names to in the community :)

Will Liam
Threadomancy: Selfie thread

Bloodbeard
Oh My! That's a thread that deserves some photo recovery attention for sure :hat off

Willmark:

Nice shirt there Xander…

Xander:

Nice shirt there Xander...

Willmark
Definitely. I brought it over an ocean with me and everything. :P

Ghrask Dragh:

:smiley: that’s and epic meet up! Great to see,  I’m not much for travelling abroad but hell I’d get on a boat across the pond for that!

Cool to see, loving the hoodie Xander (still our fearless leader!!)

Zanthrax:

Loved this post - I think an official CDO shirt would also make for some awesome random meetings of followers of Hashut when travelling this toilet earth (apologies to gwar)