[Archive] I really love Chaos Dwarfs. A big thanks to Forgeworld

Veshnakar:

I don’t really know why I had this running through my head, but like I REALLY really really love them.

I used to just get so down during the post-WD presents list, but Forgeworld has renewed my spirits entirely. I hope one day we get the full support of GW in an army book format, but if not, I hope they continue support for this Forgeworld list.

The point of this thread was to show a bit of thanks. I hope the guys up at Forgeworld who were responsible for bringing back the Chaos Dwarfs to the GW mainstream, the guys that spent all the painstaking time sculpting the miniatures, and how much it means to so many of us here.

So from the bottom of my heart, thanks guys. Your prices might be a rough little pill to swallow but the detail on the miniatures is ABSURD and it’s IMHO worth every single penny.

Hopefully the sales that Forgeworld has achieved from the Legion of Azgorh will really show Games Workshop how much support and demand there is out there for the Dawi Zharr!

Praise Hashut! And thank you Forgeworld!!

theforgefather:

rpitts2004:

And forgeworld thanks you Vesh for spending over 1500 dollars with them!

RichardC1967:

And forgeworld thanks you Vesh for spending over 1500 dollars with them!

rpitts2004
and that's just for 30 miniatures...

Far2Casual:

These comments are both useless and insulting. Especially the one from the guy selling recasts.

theforgefather:

Far2Casual: Was there any real point in that comment?

DAGabriel:

Why do you people have problems with thanking those FW-guys for their work?

You do not have to thank them for their prices, but I think most of us enjoy what they made!

gIL^:

think the FW stuff is great and i look forward to buying an army worth :smiley:

rpitts2004:

These comments are both useless and insulting. Especially the one from the guy selling recasts.

Far2Casual
Who is selling recasts?

RichardC1967:

yea who is selling re-casts?..and by the way some of you guys need to take the stick out of your @$$e$ …I was just trying to make a joke…you all act like you work for these people…Geesh…

Method:

yea who is selling re-casts?...and by the way some of you guys need to take the stick out of your @$$e$ ...I was just trying to make a joke..you all act like you work for these people..Geesh..

RichardC1967
Truth. :cheers
Finally...

cornixt:

Yeah, it’s almost as if promoting the selling of recasts on this site would get it sued by GW or something, and it would be stupid to do it just after someone pointed out that they might be reading this forum due to their actions appearing to be following our lines of discussion.

Jeez.

khedyarl:

The last thing CDO needs is a C&D letter from Forgeworld, the company that has decided to support our army for the first time in well over ten years, because a couple guys won’t stop talking about how awesome it is to steal their intellectual property. Alienating the guys that are actually trying isn’t a clever long-time plan.

I don’t care if you buy thirty pounds of Chinese recasts every two days. Steal all the property you want. In doing so, though, use at least a little bit of discretion and stop talking or alluding to it in your posts while on CDO. It shows poorly on the rest of us.

rabotak:

+1

i don’t consider myself a fanboy but i must say i really appreciate that wf took on the task to revive my first and favorite army. if you want to be opportunist sans frontieres do it in private please and show some respect.

gIL^:

+2 Buy what you want it’s a free country just please leave it off CDO.

RichardC1967:

+2 Buy what you want it's a free country just please leave it off CDO.

gIL^
OK, I'll keep my opinions to myself...

Kera foehunter:

I see you never felt the love of the tall hat !!

maybe in time … Maybe??

But a yell out to the Forgeworld cd There Ggggggggggggggggggggggggreat

Murdock129:

+3 Buy it off forge world, and if your going to be a thief then you can at least shut up about it and not ruin it for the rest of us

Seriously, I’d have thought that discussing making recasts and flaming were both warnable offenses on this site

RichardC1967:

I see you never felt the love of the tall hat !!
maybe in time .. Maybe??

But a yell out to the Forgeworld  cd  There Ggggggggggggggggggggggggreat

Kera foehunter
sorry, I'm not into whatever you are implying...
+3 Buy it off forge world, and if your going to be a thief then you can at least shut up about it and not ruin it for the rest of us

Seriously, I'd have thought that discussing making recasts and flaming were both warnable offenses on this site

Murdock129
I'm no thief..I payed for all the re-casts I own...and I won't sell you any unless you secretly pm me and ask nicely

Murdock129:

^ And that right there is exactly why you need to shut up or get off the site

They re-cast models whose rights belong to Forge World and make money by making pirated copies and selling them. Buying them is essentially buying stolen goods.

So kindly shut up and go away, you may not be a thief yourself, but you are helping the thieves, plain and simple. Of course you’ll never learn or show any remorse so I don’t know why I’m bothering