[Archive] I REALLY NEED BLUNDERBUSS!

Pyro Stick:

To finish my army off at last i need some Blunderbuss. I am trying to buy some off of HoH but i dont think that deal is going to go through. Someone else got them first. So i need about 10 Blunderbuss. Also im looking for some spare parts for my old Whirlwind. I need a pair of the wheelscythes and one of the main big scythes. Ill post if i think of anything else i need.

Update: After setting out my army it looks like i need 12 Blunderbuss and 1 warrior

Pyro Stick:

Anyone? Please?

Pyro Stick:

Someone out there must have about 10 spare blunderbuss. Please dont make me go to the essex girl. She sellf 7 blunderbuss for about �30. Please spare me!!!

Xander:

Can’t help you out, sorry man.

The Dark One:

i think i can find 10 spare blunderbusses

what would you offer me for them

minty:

if you don’t mind 5th ed, you can buy BB’s off the GW website by searching for �2.50 a pop

hal:

I could trade with you if you have any 3rd ed Chaos Dwarfs old metal snotlings to trade. I’m not really looking to sell them.

Draconis:

He’s right Pyro. I just did a search of the GW main online store for blunderbusses, and sure enough, they came up. Very surprised by that myself.

Linky:

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?WCI=Menu&WCE=Search&Query=blunderbuss&System=&Image1.x=0&Image1.y=0&Image1=Search

Hammerhand:

He's right Pyro. I just did a search of the GW main online store for blunderbusses, and sure enough, they came up. Very surprised by that myself.

Linky:

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?WCI=Menu&WCE=Search&Query=blunderbuss&System=&Image1.x=0&Image1.y=0&Image1=Search

Draconis
If you search for "chaos and dwarf" you get everything still in production. All the BCs barring command, 6 out of 7 of the blunderbuss, hob gob archer, hob gob big boss, 2 x hob gob hero on wolves, 3 x sneaky gits hob gob wolf rider archer, hob gog wolf rider with axe and the blood bowl team and a couple of blood bowl extras. All for less than essex witch is selling them for!

Pyro Stick:

i think i can find 10 spare blunderbusses
what would you offer me for them

The Dark OneDo you mean money or models? I would rather buy them as i have nothing to trade.

I know about the GW chaos dwarfs but to buy 12 blunderbuss from them would cost me �30 and then �4 postage so its not worth it.

Hammerhand:

[/quote]

I know about the GW chaos dwarfs but to buy 12 blunderbuss from them would cost me �30 and then �4 postage so its not worth it.

[/quote]

:idea If you buy 20 then postage will be free ;-p

Pyro Stick:

Hammerhand
[/quote]

:idea If you buy 20 then postage will be free ;-p
[/quote]

Do you really think i want to give GW �50 of my money. I dont think so. Not even for CD. And i dont need 20. I only want 12 for a reasonable price which i cant get from GW or ebay since the essex girl owns chaos dwarfs there. I think she must be working for GW.

minty:

hmmmm, no, if she was sh’d be getting them for 38p ( i love weight order:)) and then i think the prices would be a little less

The Dark One:

hmmmm, no, if she was sh'd be getting them for 38p ( i love weight order) and then i think the prices would be a little less

minty Stick
if she/he (you never know) is working for games workshop then they will cost her/him �1.25 as they don't have that discount anymore (but could have stocked piled them)

Pyro Stick i ment either really, i am willing to sell them for a good price
send me a message if your interested

Hammerhand:

Do you really think i want to give GW �50 of my money. I dont think so. Not even for CD. And i dont need 20. I only want 12 for a reasonable price which i cant get from GW or ebay since the essex girl owns chaos dwarfs there. I think she must be working for GW.

Pyro Stick
LOL!!! I didn't think so either, that was the wink you see! ;-p. I've checked my usual gamer site, maelstrom (really good by the way, 10% off all gw stuff and free postage!) and I've checked a load of other on line auction sites nd I can't find a thing for you I'm afraid. Sorry I couldn't help (but check out maelstrom at www.maelstromgames.co.uk for anything else GW)

minty:

except maelstrom doesen’t bits order or even sell CD’s so it’s not that useful

also, the dark one, GW weight order (which is a privelage available only to us staffers) affects the cost of bits orders if theres a surplus by costing according the weight so i have weight ordered some BB’s and they cost me 38p

torn:

i dont think �2.50 each is that bad for metal models nowadays, it would be difficult to find metals the same bulkiness (imagine the hat!) and cheaper.

if yo cant get deal off the forums you would just hve to wait till some 2nd hand stuff comes up on ebay

Pyro Stick:

BTW i love Maelstrom Games as well. They originally started out as an ebay shop and they buy minitures from people that dont want them anymore and old sprues with bits still on them so they do actually sell chaos dwarfs occasionally on ebay. I think i might of bought a few from them a while ago.

Pyro Stick:

This found its way onto page 2 so i thought i would bump it as im still looking for some blunderbuss from someone that doesnt have the mentality of the essex girl

Hammerhand:

I have 9 tall hat BBs + Drummer + Champion, I don’t want them anymore, will you trade for some hobgoblins? pref archers 1 for 1?