[Archive] i want this for christmas

Kera foehunter:

now this is the coolest thing yet

i want this  for chirstmas

https://inonline.com/todayonly/index.php?oid=35&aid=1002&subid=15080&utm_source=hydra&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Flying%2BMonkey

GRNDL:

Well, its a bit late to expect a kid for Christmas, unless you steal one… I don’t condone, nor recommend that. Stick the the traditional method. :slight_smile:

furrie:

just give my the monkey then, I don’t need childeren :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

nothing beat a scearming monkey !!!

slev:

I have the pig version. It is most cool.

Merchant:

You wanna a flying monkey??? or???

Well if Vasquez and I was living in your neighbourhood - We’ll get you one for christmas :slight_smile:

Cheers and marry christmas from Vasquez & I.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I had one where ya press a button and it song “Hey, hey, we’re the Monkees!” song…

Kera foehunter:

thank merchant and Vazques

no one understands the fine art of a screaming flying monkey but a few of us

GRNDL:

Most of us weren’t surrounded by screaming monkeys growing up, Kera. We don’t long for the sounds of our childhood as you do. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

• sad* that probly explain my poor english too. That i learn from a talking parrot as a child

snowblizz:

* sad* that probly explain my poor english too.  That i learn from a talking parrot as a child

Kera foehunter
I *had* been wondering...

That thing is a menace to society though! Typical "guaranteed to annoy any grown up to the brink of insanity within audible distance long before batteries wear out/kid gets bored".
I suddenly and with clarity understand the need for americans to have firearms in their homes. I'd see one of those and I'd be emptying a fully automatic into the air... maybe that's what is going on in all the news footage from the middle east?

Kera foehunter:

ahhhhh i never though of shooting at them !!!

but how could you shoot a cute little monkey like that

GRNDL:

Oh that’s easy, you just lead them a little bit more…

(apologies to Full Metal Jacket or was it Apoc Now?)

snowblizz:

ahhhhh i never though of shooting at them !!!
but how could you shoot a cute little monkey like that

Kera foehunter
I think GRNDL explained that the best.

Besides "screaming" and "monkey" are usually not associated with cute. Volume and cuteness being inversely related. Try it out. Bring a baby to a restaurant and see how the "aaaw, how cute" morphs into "can't you shut that thing off" as the kid starts screaming. Being scientific rocks!:)

And I think the line "honey you are just like a screaming monkey" is liable for inclusion in those 10 worst thins to say...

Kera foehunter:

well if i bring my cute baby to a restaurant HE’S BUYING !!!

being a girl rocks even more!!

WarplockMonkey:

…WOW

That things amazing! But alas no good as a missile, as you would hear it coming :wink:

One of the coolest cristmas prezzies i ever got was an ‘AirZookah’, basically a big plastic thing, and if you pulled something back, it fired a ball of air…it could knock over a jenga tower at 9 feet!

I had so so so much fun with that thing :smiley:

- Warplock

Servius:

thanks Kera… I just got my 5 month old to sleep after 3 hours of fussy time to be woken up by a screaming monkey toy… :frowning:

GRNDL:

Airzookas rock!! I’ve become the scourge of the office with mine. Works best on peeps with long hair and a nervous disposition! There has been much pant wetting because of a surprise shot on the backside of someone’s head! Hehhehehh!!

Definitely recommended: long range, infinite ammo, doesn’t hurt and doesn’t break stuff (but might knock things over). I wouldn’t recommend the larger version of it though. The trigger mechanism means that you just can’t get off as many shots as you can with the smaller one, which still packs a huge punch.

Kera foehunter:

servius !!! well i see she has a pirate sprite too!! already she want a monkey for here crew!!

here this should help her sleep  servius

play this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3lv3ANlCA&feature=related

Merchant:

thank merchant and Vazques
no one understands the fine art of a screaming flying monkey but a few of us

Kera foehunter
I agree with you mate :cheers