[Archive] if gw ask you to help

Kera foehunter:

if gw ask you to help with the new cd what are your ideas !!

and what would you add to the book since the last update

Border Reiver:

Well, I’d direct them to the product that Kevin coleman had put up - it’s been playtested for months and we’ve worked out most of the bugs.

Then to tjub as someone who’s work should be used to either make the moulds or to be a basis for whomever they get to scuplpt the minis

Then to you and sojourn to go forth and do the initial promotion - just to get people’s attention.

Thommy H:

I’d want to be on the payroll.

Kera foehunter:

well i would promote the tjubs style big hats !

and make the figures back to version 6th where all the part of the dwarf legs torso heads and arms seprate!!

and give them boot like Kiss !!! some real sh-- stompers

Grimstonefire:

Aside from the fact that would never happen, hypothetically if it did I would do the following:

Focus the fluff and list on the chaos dwarfs and have hobgoblins relegated to minor support roles.

Give them a hugely powerful and epic direction, but one with a lot of subtle themes. Basically make them 2nd to Lizardmen in the epic scale of their fluff.

Give them really in depth fluff that leaves profound questions and implications with no answers (i.e. make it cryptic and don’t dumb it down for kids).

Have Hashut as an active god like the 4 chaos ones, not some sideline god that does very little.

In terms of things I would ‘add’ to the list RH list, I would add at least 2 CD core units, another couple of warmachines in special and and at least one rare, at least 3 CD special units, maybe 4.  Of course I would take stuff out of the RH list as well, but that wasn’t the question. :wink:

Probably more, but these are the first things that come to mind.

Kera foehunter:

i think more chaos armor for are guys !! more deamon power machine

make the earth shaker better( a new style make over)

and redo the bolthower for the hobo goblins

and a new death rocket(updated )

and a daemon zombie crew that work the soul draining machines

the cd would be also part of the machine sorta nurgle looking but a cd

snowblizz:

if gw ask you to help with the new cd  what are your ideas !!
and what would you add to the book since the last update

Kera foehunter
I'd tell 'em straight! "So NOW when you need my help suddenly I matter, where were you earlier, just bugger of".

Kera foehunter:

yea i bet you would. he he Did you here that !! that gw shaking in there boots Snowblizz

Henroth:

Bull Centaurs with more armour (4+ of base) and more WS (WS - 5).

Or Bull Centaurs in Special Units.

:hat off

Loki:

First of all get the Perry twins off LOTR and get them making big hats again, more magic items as much if not more than the WOC list, Gifts of Hashut table like the WOC table so can only be gained after defeating some one in a challenge, keep the earth shaker and blunderbuss the same as they are just so cool, add in immortals as a special shoice with stats like iron breakers and also cool new models for them, chaos armour as standard for all CD warriors, new magic lore just for CD’s like ass the other chaos gods.

as you can tell i have not been thinking about this to much :wink:

two_heads_talking:

I’d pull out the 3 pages of info that I sent to them when I was working for them… then I’d punch them in the nose for not taking me up on the offer 7 years ago…

Taedae:

first, i would put a boot in every butt that decided to stop printing CD.

then, i would make them make new models of every kind of CD. Helm, Hat, and mask.

Grimstonefire:

I'd pull out the 3 pages of info that I sent to them when I was working for them.. then I'd punch them in the nose for not taking me up on the offer 7  years ago..

two_heads_talking
I'd be interested in hearing more about this.

Was it rules or fluff?

two_heads_talking:

I'd pull out the 3 pages of info that I sent to them when I was working for them.. then I'd punch them in the nose for not taking me up on the offer 7  years ago..

two_heads_talking
I'd be interested in hearing more about this.

Was it rules or fluff?

Grimstonefire
I'll try to locate it.. most of it was sketches (poorly done mind you, nothing as good as some of our artists here..) and some rules applications. Even though I like stories, I'm not very good with fluff, so I didn't do any of that..