[Archive] If one unit were to come back from the dead I would want it to be

Willmark:

...It'll come complete with boar centaur conversion though

AGPO
Coming from you could we expect any less? ;)

AGPO:

Well quite! At the moment I’ve got a lot of ideas floating round but no way of realising them. The boar centaur will probablly come first and be suitably awesome though - its the easiest to convert!

BLOOD AXE:

Juggernaut. It seems like it would be a great centerpiece for an army.

Willmark:

Juggernaut. It seems like it would be a great centerpiece for an army.

BLOOD AXE
If it could be used to represent something in the current army list I'd agree with that. Its a great model just simply limited to siege games IMHO.

AGPO:

Yeah, but what could you use the whirlwind or tenderiser for except filler? Jugger could do that job as well

Willmark:

I’ve been asking myself that same question, trying to come up with another reason then “to just have them”.

Canix:

thanks willmark your so sweet .now please dont out bid me!!!!!!

Kera foehunter
No worries Kera> I wouldn't have posted it if I was! ;) JK. Now that I have my Taurus secured they only thing I'm really looking for on vultureBay is a whirlwind. :cheers

Willmark
have to make sure i dont bid against me pm your ebay id and i will only bid if someone else outbids you ,you know what i am prepared to pay so youll probably win one first;)

Kera foehunter:

Dont worrie about me i have bills to pay this week !!!

Pyro Stick:

thanks willmark your so sweet .now please dont out bid me!!!!!!

Kera foehunter
No worries Kera> I wouldn't have posted it if I was! ;) JK. Now that I have my Taurus secured they only thing I'm really looking for on vultureBay is a whirlwind. :cheers

Willmark
have to make sure i dont bid against me pm your ebay id and i will only bid if someone else outbids you ,you know what i am prepared to pay so youll probably win one first;)

Canix
http://tinyurl.com/2j4cdj
http://tinyurl.com/2qap24

One of you might as well win the NIB whirlwind to stop it getting continously sold on every couple weeks.

Willmark:

I’m actually bidding on this one.

Canix check your PM’s.

Willmark:

Just scored the whirlwind for $26 US… WOOT!

Kera foehunter:

Boy willmark1313 yours is a hard one to figure out. Im glade you won .

Willmark:

Huh how’s that? Not sure I understand.

AGPO:

Now thats a score! Poor Wilmark- torn between using a boar cenaur or wrecking a classic mini…

Kera foehunter:

your ebay acount willmark 1313 i thought it be like super chaos dwarf.At least i can see if your biddin against me.

Willmark:

Ah Ok. For a while you had me puzzled with what you were alluding to there!