[Archive] If one unit were to come back from the dead I would want it to be

AGPO:

We all have our favourite classics, what’s yours?

Kera foehunter:

i say Bazookas i just got some and they are cool looking.

AGPO:

Damn I forgot the swivel gun, hey ho

Willmark:

Nice title AGPO!

Speaking of back from the dead. Where have you been?

I voted for whirlwind/tenderizer, sans boar that is :wink:

torn:

i said bazookas, though swivel guns would be cool as well, its just the infantry modeling opportunities! how cool would it be. (remembers dwarf blood bowl bazooka great for conversion)

Malificant:

id like to see the juggernaught, and a new edition of warhammer: seige.

Pyro Stick:

I would like to see revised editions of all of them but i voted renegades. If they redesigned those they would be awesome.

Willmark:

I voted for whirlwind but to he honest I would want all of them to come back!

Canix:

Marauders:o I voted renegades but would love em all :hat

Uzkul Werit:

Whirlwinds for the win. Something more hard hitting than those pansy Bull Centaurs would be nice.

Kera foehunter:

yea i think swivel guns . they are cool, all pirates like cool deck mounted cannons

Hashut’s Blessing:

I added in swivel guns for three reasons: they weren’t on there, others have said they liked them and lastly, I love the models and modelling opportunites that it would bring.

wallacer:

I voted bazookas. They seem like the most likely to make comeback.

Kera foehunter:

I dont know about that Wallacer.I think Renegades would come before Bazookas

Willmark:

I voted bazookas.��They seem like the most likely to make comeback.

wallacer
I could see them having rules very similar in nature to warpfire throwers for the Skaven.

Kera-

See below:
http://tinyurl.com/375teb

EDIT: Double-posting = bad. You can use the edit button ;) ~ Hashut's Blessing.

AGPO:

Nice title AGPO!

Speaking of back from the dead. Where have you been?

I voted for whirlwind/tenderizer, sans boar that is ;)

Willmark
Thanks, yours is cool too - custom titles FTW! My workload has really been picking up recently, so it means I'm only able to post every few days atm. Should clear up in a month or two

Kera foehunter:

thanks willmark your so sweet .now please dont out bid me!!!

clam:

AGPO the Necromancer:)

For me - it has to be the Tenderiser/Whirlwind - I love those warmachines - and can’t find any suitable “count as” rule for them - so they got my vote!

My BBs allready includes a scratch build Mortar, and I’ll also have a go for a bazooka and a swivel gun (and other missile weapons) too - so there’s no need to bring them back - IMO!

Willmark:

thanks willmark your so sweet .now please dont out bid me!!!!!!

Kera foehunter
No worries Kera> I wouldn't have posted it if I was! ;) JK. Now that I have my Taurus secured they only thing I'm really looking for on vultureBay is a whirlwind. :cheers

AGPO:

I’m going to convert my own in the end, I’ve got some ideas, I just can’t draw! It’ll come complete with boar centaur conversion though