infernal guard with fireglaives

hobgoblins

2 magma cannon

rocket

daemonsmith

prophet

I am Italian. I’m waiting for your pm!

Skink:

…All these items can be found on forge word l’s website? Or maybe you need a certain amount of fireglaives/machines without crew etc.?

Grimstonefire:

What Daemonsmith model are you looking for?

zobo1942:

By ‘Rocket’, do you mean a Death Rocket? If so, contact me via PM.

zobo1942

khedyarl:

Seem weird to anyone else that the guy’s first post is asking to buy Forgeworld minis?

Not saying it’s going to go bad, but it does kind of tip the warning sensor.

Time of Madness:

Not only that, but he is from Italy which in my experience is one of the worst countires to ship to.

Just buy some FW items from the website. It is unlikely you will find them cheaper then retail.

Time of Madness

brotsorrow:

The only thing i can think is that FW sells CDs in groups of 10… and this person may be looking for a couple to finish a unit. The rest of the list though… Spidey Senses

Skink:

Not only that, but he is from Italy which in my experience is one of the worst countires to ship to.

Just buy some FW items from the website. It is unlikely you will find them cheaper then retail.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
True my friend. Sadly true. As an Italian living in a foreign country I can tell you that there are few thing I miss from "home". And postal service is definitely not one of these.

jack.fus:

hi guys thank for replys!! I know that chaos dwarfs i’ll be found in forgeworld web site, but I was looking for cheap used miniature. i know that postal service in Italy is very bad…

I re-write my list:

i need

about 40 firegalives with command group

2 magma cannon

20 hobgoblin with archers

1/2 kit forgeworld for daemonsmith

1 chaos dwarf death shrieker rocket

I do not own any of the miniature chaos dwarf so i waht to start this army, then I’m looking for help in this forum to find cheap miniatures :)!!!

Grimstonefire:

Can you post a picture of the daemonsmith and prophet models you want please?

There are a few models that people could think is a daemonsmith

jack.fus:

Can you post a picture of the daemonsmith and prophet models you want please?

There are a few models that people could think is a daemonsmith

Grimstonefire
ah sure!!

i prefer this model:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/CHAOS_DWARFS/CHAOS-DWARF-DAEMONSMITHS.html

Grimstonefire:

Sorry, that is what I mean.

There are 3 models in that picture and although most people seem to know which one is which, we may not all think the same.

What I believe (left to right):

Infernal Castellan

Daemonsmith

Sorcerer-Prophet.

Not that it matters for me, as I don’t have any of those to sell.

brotsorrow:

hi guys thank for replys!! I know that chaos dwarfs i'll be found in forgeworld web site, but I was looking for cheap used miniature. i know that postal service in Italy is very bad....

I re-write my list:
i need
about 40 firegalives with command group
2 magma cannon
20 hobgoblin with archers
1/2 kit forgeworld for daemonsmith
1 chaos dwarf death shrieker rocket

I do not own any of the miniature chaos dwarf so i waht to start this army, then I'm looking for help in this forum to find cheap miniatures :)!!!

jack.fus
Jack.fus - i think the problem you are going to find is that the Forge World models are newer and hard pressed to already have people selling "used ones". The older CD models like the hobgoblins, old style mortar cannon, and death rockets are more likely to be found here, or like the rest of us, on Ebay :( . I hope you get lucky though and find some models :)

Welcome to Hashut's service

jack.fus:

i know that forgeworld model are hard to find but… Hope is the last to die :slight_smile: !!!