[Archive] Imperial Bastion as a Chaos Dwarf Tower?

Kera foehunter:

needs more canons

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Border Reiver:

And some bulls

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

turquois dwarf:

for the amount of tweeking you would have to do wouldnt a cardbord box be cheaper?

less strong I suppose

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I think it’s easily adaptable to almost any race as a simple watch tower. Personally, I like the sight of ziggurats just a wee bit more for Chaos Dwarfs, but the Chaos one is a step closer to the right sort of look. It needs de"techifying" and re"fantasising" as well as to have some more changes to the shape to make it look a little less bland for my tastes.

Firehammer:

How about this “Chaos Dwarf Primitive Fortress” on ebay UK ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chaos-dwarf-primitive-fortress-wargame-scenery-kit_W0QQitemZ150345049727QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item230143667f&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683|293%3A3|294%3A50 )?

The seller also has a small Chaos Temple

and a Mayan Temple in Ziggurat style:

jolpis:

im not a big fan of the primitive fortress, theres nothing primitive about chaos dwarfs

Firehammer:

Well, that’s the official name. But during war or slave hunts in the west, they might be short of obsidian and use the surrounding wood plus metal beams instead to fortrify their war camp.

Hazkar:

the primitive fortress doesnt look very cd-ish in my eyes

but the maya temple stair way is something to work with