[Archive] Imperial Knights Renegade: Litany of Destruction finished!

Pappa Midnight:

On complete impulse impulse I bought the “Imperial Knights: Renegade” set ( I don’t play 40k but couldn’t resist a bargain)  I was toying with mashing the pair up with lots of heavy conversion work but as I was building the first one I thought it was pretty cool as it is. With that in mind I built it and painted it as per the box art.

The body and all of the weapons are magnetised to allow for variation.

I’ve gone for a super-clean ( just landed) look for the first one. The Chaos renegade will be suitably beaten up looking.

Hope you like it.

Regards

PM

Abecedar:

The Servitors did a great job preparing for battle.

Admiral:

Very nice, as always! Good soot and blackening of metal.

Pappa Midnight:

It seems an age since I had time to put some paint down on anything so I finally finished my second Imperial Knight from the Renegade box set.

I was going to go bananas with a serious chaos conversion but decided to stick with the “Litany of Destruction” as per the box art. I’m pretty pleased how it has turned out and will finish its alternative weapon load-outs in due course.

Hope you like it.

Never know I might actually finish my bull centaurs…

Regards

PM

tjub:

Incredible knights! Especially the last one with chaos markings painted over the original. :hat off

Grimstonefire:

Looking really nice!

Pappa Midnight:

Thanks gents. I really enjoyed doing these!

Pm

Cloister:

Fantastic paint jobs, the bases are top notch, too. Have you played a game yet? And what about the terrain piece? :slight_smile: