[Archive] Increased Visiting Frequency to CDO

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hey all. First of all, I’d like to apologise for some sparcity in my presence of late, but I’ve been trying to sort out staying with my girlfriend over the Summer holidays and some finance stuff etc etc. Anyway, long and short of it is, I wasn’t on very often and wasn’t able to read many threads and reply to even fewer, but I’m now going to be on at least every other day and will look at all or almost all of the threads and reply to far more, I hope. So, apologies again and I’m back and posting properly :wink:

BilboBaggins:

All I can say is Welcome Back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGFwGwV1lZc

Grimstonefire:

I think the stockpiles of cake have been building HB, you’d better get stuck in!

wallacer:

Finally, the admins will have someone to beat up other than me.

Swissdictator:

Welcome back HB!

I know how it goes, I was busy finishing my last classes.

Now we need to party hard in true Dawii Zharr fashion!

Kera foehunter:

welcome home again hb

Taedae:

i was curious if you were legend or a myth, now i know you are both :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome back.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thanks for the welcome back. Not sure I’m either Taedae, but I’m grateful nonetheless!

“And next he said: let there be cake and partying! Stuff the light…”

Kera foehunter:

wow that 2 day in a row !! you must be back !

Hashut’s Blessing:

The room was far too hot last night, so I left it until first thing this morning :wink:

But, I said I’d be back and I always do as I say.

It’s possible I’ll be a little more sparse until Wednesdayish though. Popping back home to see a friend before he moves to Dorset, but I’ll try to keep updated :wink: