[Archive] indie list

richard barby:

hi everyone after getting smashed around more than a few times i have finally seteled on a good indie list thats like me very well rounded. im more than keen for some feedback on it. it has been working well for me so far 3 from 3 so copy it all you want. but if i ever play you with it you best lose its only fair

level 4 mage lord on lammasu items +1 to cast +1 d dice and a scroll

bsb with killing blow sword and a shield

deamondsmith archaine apartus

20 warriors choas armour shields full command warbanner

10 warriors no extras

10 warriors no extras

5 wolf riders bows deamond eyes

5 wolf riders bows deamond eyes

5 bull centurs full command great axes choas armour shields

5 bull centurs full command great axes choas armour shields

2 bolt throwers

earthshaker

4 golums one face of hasut

7 dice + 1 bound and 6 dispel dice

the idea behind the list is not to spend heaps on my 3 choas dwarf core units just on one and keep the others to a minimum with the savings i can put the points where they can give me more back from hurting things. tactics wise its wolfs and centurs up the sides other units in the middle holding back and the lammasu floating round keeping out the way of everything

Gar Shadowfame:

what for?

5 bullcentaurs is too lil, you take 1-2 casualities and unit is practicaly useless, how about 7 each, 2 extra wounds help to put 5 models into combat

richard barby:

what for?

5 bullcentaurs is too lil, you take 1-2 casualities and unit is practicaly useless, how about 7 each, 2 extra wounds help to put 5 models into combat

Gar Shadowfame
hi mate the appatus give one extra pool dice and that give the mage lord 7 and the extra attack on the smith can be usefull but to be honest it is pircey

i only use 5s for the bull centurs as i only have 10 models i like that i have 3 strike units most armies cant shoot them all at once so lose one the other 2 do some damage and a bit of shooting is generally sent at the lammasu so it gets spread over all 4 of them

Gar Shadowfame:

not to the pool, to the user

richard barby:

not to the pool, to the user

Gar Shadowfame
says pool on the pdf i have thats why i took it

Gar Shadowfame:

"a high priestwith “…” gets +1 attack, Additionaly in each friendly magic phase the apparatus adds one power dice to the pool"

i think it adds the dice to bearers personal pool

richard barby:

with it saying pool its made it unclear . if im right it works well if im worng maybe i will pull it from the list. also if im wrong it very over priced even if put on a lord