[Archive] Infernal Guard Arms

brotsorrow:

Has anyone received extra IG arms (shoulder to elbow) in their purchases from Forge World.

FW sent me extra torsos and extra everything else except arms. (probably to cover the second duty i had to pay for the replacement parts from my original order)

Im looking for 3 pairs. Please let me know if you have some pairs and what you would like for them

Kera foehunter:

Could you use version 5 dwarf arms??

Dude you have some bad luck ordering stuff

brotsorrow:

Kera foehunter

If no one has any here, I'll try to make some from green stuff :p
Its not really bad luck as I did get extra torsos. I'm glad they compensated me knowing that I'll dinged for duty again :)

RichardC1967:

Kera foehunter

If no one has any here, I'll try to make some from green stuff :p
Its not really bad luck as I did get extra torsos. I'm glad they compensated me knowing that I'll dinged for duty again :)

brotsorrow
let me check..I think I have some extras

RichardC1967:

I have 4 pair leftover…I guess I could just send them to you in a small envelope like a letter?

I also have 20 shields and 10 hand weapons(10 plain shields and 10 with the CD icons,2 different designs)

brotsorrow:

I have 4 pair leftover...I guess I could just send them to you in a small envelope like a letter?

I also have 20 shields and 10 hand weapons(10 plain shields and 10 with the CD icons,2 different designs)

RichardC1967
Thank you. I am positive I am only looking for 3 pairs. I have extras of helms, shields and weapon hands. I'll send you a pm when I get home from work.

RichardC1967:

I have 4 pair leftover...I guess I could just send them to you in a small envelope like a letter?

RichardC1967
Thank you. I am positive I am only looking for 3 pairs. I have extras of helms, shields and weapon hands. I'll send you a pm when I get home from work.

brotsorrow
ok no problem...I'll be up all night since its a weekend.