[Archive] Introducing my self, Kerbak´s Chaos Dwarf

kerbak:

Hi all there

I want to introduce myself :hat off, I’m a Warhammer player since 20th year old, so I haven playing for 10 years, I start playing on 5th edition and have the chance to saw CD in action before the change of edition, after that no one plays with them again :mask…

note that I’m from Chile, so this hobby its a lit bit expensive than in other countries,:frowning: and im from Valdivia, a Small city in the south of Chile (beginning of Patagonia) so get Warhammer was difficult, so them when my brother and I start making conversions for everything and old the time, we prefer to have an Unique character than the same hero use by everyone…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

from when I start playing till today I have collect many armies and sub armies, I have 8000 points of Empire (with 2 home made steams tanks); 8000 points of Orkz and Goblins; 5000 points of Ogres Kingdoms; (also with all goblins and gnoblars I have a small Gnoblar army , and combining all my armies I have a nice mercenaries army)…since end of last year I have 5000 points of dwarfs, and when I was getting my dwarfs I saw the Hellcannon CD and I thought on that I can convert some warriors and made my own CD army using also my orks and goblins miniatures ( the only CD army in Chile, as far as I know) and I start get them and made the first conversions, even so I want to make them simple and chaotic, and don’t take in mind the Babylonic look of 5th edition CD (don’t hate me for that), making some research I found some photos of oldest Chaos dwarf and noted that there where more barbaric, so I keep that style, and also noted that there was some type of Boar centaur instead of Bull centaur, so also use that for make my dwarf centaurs…:hat

Till now I have won and lost but always have a good time with these boys, my favorite are the Bull centaurs, the sniky gitz and the earthshaker, which always is very useful against enemy war machines…:D.

tomorrow I will have my first battle with Indy GT rules, a 2 vs 2 battle , so lets hope the do a nice job as usual :cheers

On Conversions Forums are some threads about my work, but its still on the beginning

jolpis:

Welcome Kerbak, good to see that one more joins the army!

and i agree with you on CD being funnier then other races dunno why, and GL tomorrow and with all your conversions

Kera foehunter:

well im glade you found us !!Kerbak i wish you luck at the indy!!

Border Reiver:

Welcome to the Group, Kerbak. I trust you’ll find us a friendly lot.

kerbak:

Thanks to all for your nice comments, this is indeed the nicest forum I have ever been… you are all great, and the forum is very good and have cool discussions areas… i have found very good information and ideas here

PS: yesterday I won twice with CD, first was 2vs2 , Chaos + Chaos Dwarf vs Vampires + Ogres Kingdoms, we crushed them… then wuth the same list I fight against the chaos, and thanks to the obsidian Guard that hold a Charge of Chaos Kinght with Lord and hero, i could won the battel for the 4th turn, CD rules!!! :slight_smile:

apocalypstia:

Congrats on the wins with the CD’s and welcome to the place Kerbak.

Willmark:

Thanks to all for your nice comments, this is indeed the nicest forum I have ever been... you are all great, and the forum is very good and have cool discussions areas... i have found very good information and ideas here

PS: yesterday I won twice with CD,, first was 2vs2 , Chaos + Chaos Dwarf vs Vampires + Ogres Kingdoms,,, we crushed them.... then wuth the same list I fight against the chaos, and thanks to the obsidian Guard that hold a Charge of Chaos Kinght with Lord and hero,, i could won the battel for the 4th turn,,, CD rules!!!! :)

kerbak
Did you get some photos of that fight????? Battle Reports have a habit of making them into the Word of Hashut... :)

Oh yeah welcome to the site. In our humble opinion the best destination o the web.