[Archive] IronSworn **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Geist:

What models would you guys use for these dude mans? I need a solid hammer unit and that I think is it. So what suggestions what compares to the forge world models. I have a brick of the forgeworld chaos dwarfs as my blunderbusses, so whatever the other models are they have to rank up well next to them, else it will look too odd.

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Regular Infernal Ironsworn will do fine with hand weapons and shields. If you want to, you can paint them with glowing/flaming weapons to make them special.

Grimbold Blackhammer

Da Crusha:

like black hammer said use normal IG with a different paint scheme. you could also try to make them especially ornate.

Thorin:

could these Scibor minis be used as ironsworn?

Boyars set of 9 miniatures 28MA0020

Grimstonefire:

The Avatars of War Ironshields would be pretty cost effective I think. If you cut back the head and put a chaos warrior one in there (to match the infernal guard), left the beards as they are. Sculpt on some elbow armour and paint the hands brown etc as gloves. Job done.

Da Crusha:

oh yeah, the titan wargames models and the scibor ones would work great.

Zanthrax:

For my big hats iron sworn I use the blood bowl big hats

Admiral:

The Avatars of War Ironshields would be pretty cost effective I think.  If you cut back the head and put a chaos warrior one in there (to match the infernal guard), left the beards as they are.  Sculpt on some elbow armour and paint the hands brown etc as gloves.  Job done.

Grimstonefire
This is something I've wondered about many times on CDO. The old Chaos Warrior heads work fine for Chaos Dwarfs because they are bulky enough, but the tall and slender current Chaos Warrior helmets look truly odd on a Dwarf body.

Admiral:

But hey, sometimes you have to just take what you have.

Herby
Well, on the plus side the dwarf heads inside the slim helmets could be said to be grossly mutated. :hat off

moogoodoo:

i just use the old big hat worriors they look good as you can tell there cd’s and you know there special ive got a unit of 24 old metal worriors with full comand and hero and people tend to want to know more about these than my fw models :slight_smile: