[Archive] Ishkur's Warriors of Chaos [pic heavy!]

speedygogo:

Ishkur, You have a super awesome army. Everything about it rocks. Both the painting and modelling are outstanding. I am looking foward to seeing more.

Snotling:

uhm?! what is this crap? why are you not making CDs right now, are you crazy man?

no, just kidding ;). cool as usual, the colour sheme of the hounds is nice and everyone loves giant maggots with thrones and dead people on it. the prince, too. everything, but especially the maggot. and the prince. and the hounds, yep ^^

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well I had to kill some time with something while you were away, pretending to have a life! :D:D:D

Skink:

Awesome, beautiful, fantastic, astonishing. Hmmm… I already said beauytiful???

Jokes apart, I really love your work and would like to see more. Your models are one of the reasons that brought me into this community, and what made me starting collecting chaos dwarfs.

Father Grumpmas:

thank god!!! Not just another pile of bits in a horse drawn corpse cart.. I was really beginning to get sick of seeing that conversion.

Servius
You'll make me cry Servius :(

Have to agree though, Ishkur's is a fantastic warshrine and very nice paint job as well.

AGPO:

Well looks like I know what I’m doing with my summer break… copying your work once again Ishkur! :hat off

Kera foehunter:

Agpo there is a 14 % service charge you have to

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I’ll have to think about that, Kera. I’m not exactly sure if I want to trust a piratess with handling my financial matters. ^^

Go ahead AGPO - let us make the feeble mortals of the south tremble with fear!! :slight_smile: