[Archive] Issue #2 Work-thread

Sojourn:

haven’t read through it yet… but looks EFFING INCREDIBLE guys! wowowowowowow! :slight_smile:

great work. people are going to be overwhelmed!

Sojourn:

bingo. I noticed somethings weren’t changed, but they were minor and may be “artistic license” so I left some of them be.

However, I copied the Table of Contents and am posting it here. I’ve noted changes to be made in the sections. One big one is the 'Eavy Hat section at the end is now Pg 31… not 27 or whatever it was before.

Please spell Baggranor as Baggronor. and Thommy is Thommy H I do believe. let’s use full names. I know on the forums I abbreviate everyone’s name, but this is the webzine, it’s for keeps :wink:

See other corrections. I’ve tried to be clear in what I’m suggesting… if you have questions, you know where I am.

PS - effing eh. looks amazing Willmark! gold star assigned yep. add THAT to your medals :wink:

Willmark:

Thanks for the effort Sojurn. Next time around doing the editing as we get the files in should hopefully eliminate the back and forth edits.

Willmark:

UPDATE: Xander and I are now done with the graphic tweaks and we should be ready to go. I expect to have this up on the front page sometime between 8-9 EST. many thanks to the team, great effort all around.

UPDATE #2: as of 10:26 PM its live:
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5543

GREAT JOB GUYS AND GAL!