[Archive] Juggergasm

Revlid:

Oh my Hashut yes. That’s the spot.

Vexxus:

Very, very nice! Superior edging for the win!

Ghrask Dragh:

Stunning, just stunning.

Knight Of Awsome:

Can i has juggernaut?:rolleyes:

I need one of them for my Chaos Lord…

Ghrask Dragh:

Holy cr*p, this is going to be available isn’t it? I thought is was a conversion! :o

Can’t wait to start my Warriors of Chaos now :slight_smile:

Knight Of Awsome:

I think its going to be for warriors of chaos (He has a picture of the codex too), still i need one for my 40k army…

Thommy H:

I don’t like the thing on its nose, but otherwise it’s quite nice. I’m not a huge fan of GW’s current “omg detail” style, but it works for Chaos Warriors.

snyggejygge:

I like everything about it except the rider´s head, but if optional heads is true then no problems, otherwise it shouldn´t be too hard to remove the head & put another head there instead.

WarplockMonkey:

WOWWWW

With a few tinkeringngngngs, that could make a really baddass Taurus :cheers

Obsidian:

Holy cr*p, that’s awesome!!!

It looks bigger as well than the Bloodletter one so better suited for a mechanical Taurus. Hmmm, bummer, just bought the other one…

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Whoa, now I want a chaos army thanks alot, I already hv Empire, Greenskins, Dwarfs and bunch of others

Filipicusius:

Falls down on the ground in spasms while chanting prayers to hashut

Im going to get one, give it a flamethrower and two jet-engines and call it a great taurus!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I assumed it was a conversion. If I get it, I shall snip off the weird headcrest-spikes (maybe replace them with something) and likely switch the head (it looks good except for the join between the horns and his ridge).

Quick question: why are there flames beneath it?

X-Porter:

I think it’s meant to be pawing at the ground like an angry bull, leaving a flaming furrow in the dirt.

Also, because it’s a sure sign of awesome…

Kera foehunter:

look great !!! i have to get one

cornixt:

Looks like a great piece to do for my new son, who was born on the Khornate day of 8/8/8. If I don’t do much over the next few days/weeks then I have an excuse.

Obsidian:

You mean you got a son last week Cornixt?

Well congrats then!!! big hug! :cheers:

Ghrask Dragh:

Hell yeah, Congratulations cornixt :cheers

Lord Zarkov:

falls off chair

Just Wow!

the rider’s head’s not too good, but it’s otherwise awesome. If this comes out I might just have to get one!

Just needs some horns then it’ll be a nice mech taurus

wallacer:

That bad boy comes in the Chaos Spearhead.

I am really really tempted to get it from Maelstrom when it comes out.