[Archive] Juggernaught and extension set on Ebay

dragoncrag:

Hi, I started collecting warhammer 18 months ago, as of this week I have 5000pts.of 4th editon dwarfs, 8000 pts.of orcs & goblins, 2250pt. slayer army, 5500pts.of ogres, 7500pts. of dogs of war, 1000pts. of kislev, 1500pts, of empire, 3000 pts. of undead, 5000pts, of 40k orks and 6000pts of chaos dwarfs.
I also have most of the rule and fluff books from 2nd edition on.

My 3rd edition figures are
35 chaos dwarf warriors
14 chaos dwarf x bows
3 swivel guns
3 bazookas
3 mortars
2 whirlwinds
2 tenderizers
28 throgs hobgoblin despoilers
15 black orcs (mothers crushers)
1 hobgob rocket launcher

4th edition
astragoth
lord on taurus
sorcerer on lammasu
lord on dragon (1200pt hero under some now obsolete rule)
3 sorcerers
3 lords
12 heroes (I run as Immortals)
40 plastic warriors
21 metal warriors
21 metal warriors with double handed axes
40 blunderbusses
20 hobgob archers
150 hobgob axes
15 hobgob wolfboys (axes)
10 hobgob wolfboys (bows)
25 blackorcs
25 sneaky gits
25 orcs
35 goblin spears
3 hobgob bolt throwers
5 death rockets
2 earth shakers
15 bull centaurs

I add to this army
180 night goblins (I run as slaves)
1 doombull
9 chaos ogres
3 ironwind steam golems
1 hellcannon
1 westwind war mammoth
and an armourcast chaos dwarf “steam tank”

So far this collection has cost me over $20,000 ($5,000 of which I have spent on Chaos dwarfs.)

I won the juggernaut and extension, if I have pissed someone off I apologize sincerely, I’m not desperate, just committed, The only other juggernaut I have seen in 18 months I bid $825 on and did not reach the reserve price, so I got a bargain this time.

Until GW change their narrow minded thinking and re release the best army in Warhammer Fantasy I’m stuck paying what ever price the market demands to collect an army I’m very passionate about, again I apologize sincerely.

I’m not sure what’s happening in other parts of the world but in a 10 x 8 shipping container in a backyard in Newcastle, Australia, the Chaos Dwarfs (and Warhammer Fantasy) are alive and well, regards Todd Blackwell

wallacer:

I won the juggernaut and extension, if I have pissed someone off I apologize sincerely

dragoncrag
You don't have anything to apologise for.  It's a free market and you're entitled to spend your money however you wish.

Make sure you post some pictures and show us what they look like once they're all painted up.

At least the Juggernaut went to someone in the Southern hemisphere :D

Willmark:

Nope no need to apologize as Wallacer is quite correct.

I’ve always contended that I’d rather see someone here get an item rather then some eBay a-hole who just turns around and resells it.

wallacer:

I've always contended that I'd rather see someone here get an item rather then some eBay a-hole who just turns around and resells it.

Willmark
Amen. Qft.

clam:

Think, I was the one who forced you to pay the nearly £60 for the extention - my last bid was something like £57.99 (as I recall).

Like you, I’m a very passionated collector myself, so can’t blame a guy with the same passion - and like Willmark said - glad it found a true friend.

So, you haven’t pissed me off, not at all - though I would have hoped that the extention was on their way to my mailbox - so I could finish my own Juggernaut.

And then £340 for a complete Jugger is not a bargain - but you can’t really say it’s a rip off eighter - if you look at most recent prieces for the Juggernaut.

jebilo:

mouahahah 280 british pound … ridiculous !

Canix:

I think we are all quite dedicated collectors if we have been bitten by the cursed bull of Hashut.Once my 3rd ed collection is painted i can definately see me making a concerted effort to collect the last few figures just to complete the collection.That would include a juggernaught and who knows how much it will be then :o but i will definately get one:hat off