[Archive] Juggernaught and extension set on Ebay

Canix:

New jugger up

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARHAMMER-Fantasy-Chaos-Dwarf-JUGGERNAUT-Complete-OOP_W0QQitemZ280394239635QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item4148cc8e93&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and extension set for extra level

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WARHAMMER-Fantasy-Chaos-Dwarf-JUGGERNAUT-EXTENSION-OOP_W0QQitemZ280394242308QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item4148cc9904&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Worth watching :hat

Pyro Stick:

I was deliberately not posting this to try and keep people with too much money from finding them but i guess someone would find it eventually lol.

clam:

So was I, a probably a dusin others.

I’ve asked the seller a few questions - and it can be that much of a surprise, really - that the items have had quite a lot of interest, already.

So, anybody with £200++ to spend on an incomplete Jugger.

Canix:

I was deliberately not posting this to try and keep people with too much money from finding them but i guess someone would find it eventually lol.

Pyro Stick
I was surprised you hadnt posted a link its been up over a day:P
It may well be cheaper:o than previous ones ,interesting that the guy has dismantled it so he can sell the extra level seperate .:hat

Pyro Stick:

I was surprised you hadnt posted a link its been up over a day

Canix
Its been up for 2 of 3 days (edit: 4 days) but i didnt want to post it this time. Every time i do it seems to go for hundreds.

Also note that the seller isnt accepting any offers and that the jugger comes with an extra turret platform but no sides to complete that level.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Watching it. But just to see how high it’ll go :slight_smile:

Willmark:

$200 USD is my guess.

I’m also glad that I built my own, the original is so small.

wallacer:

I wonder if the new Indy GT rules interest will help to drive up the price.

Willmark:

Already at $168 right now, hrm…

wallacer:

Be a nice little earner for GW if only they still had the moulds (imagine what the reaction on the forum would be if CD Juggernauts appeared in the classsics range).

Pyro Stick:

Be a nice little earner for GW if only they still had the moulds (imagine what the reaction on the forum would be if CD Juggernauts appeared in the classsics range).

wallacer
That would make my whole year. Im still hoping that gw will try remake the moulds some day. But hopefully they wont charge too much for it. If it cost £20 from gw direct in about 2001 what do you think it would cost direct from them today?

clam:

After Great Swords, Spack Hulk (and god only knows what’s next) - I predicts a Direct Order limited collector’s edition Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut at £60 :smiley:

Canix:

A forgeworld one will be next :o or a kollossus well one can dream :hat

Pyro Stick:

Damn that jugger extension went higher than i was willing to pay. Hope someone here wins it.

clam:

I’m out bidded - and won’t increasemy max bid anymore - I’m not paying over £60 for the extensions alone.

Now I’m hoping that others will follow - so I’ll be whatching ebay closely the next few months.

Pyro Stick:

Wow the Jugger just shot up to £250

wallacer:

yep, somebody wants that baby real bad.

Pyro Stick:

The extension went for £58.

Hopefully a few more jugger auctions will appear before they all disapear for another year.

Canix:

Thats still too much, i didnt think it would be that high :frowning:

wallacer:

It does seem fairly outrageous.  I guess the purchaser must have been pretty desperate to buy it.  Wonder if it is anyone who posts here?