[Archive] Juggernaut on ebay(2)

Kronos:

Hi All

I have noticed a Juggernaut for sale on ebay. Seems very pricey as it is already $230+ and there is still 4 days to go. But it is the first time I have actually seen one of these other than in an old catalogue. Any idea what one is worth and is this price too much or not?

I notice a lot of sellers will not ship outside the United States. This is really frustrating for someone living in Australia.

Kronos

Nicodemus:

That’s a good price. Expect it to go way up :wink:

cornixt:

It was always rather rare, and a continuing feedback cycle has just pushed it up to silly amounts. But it is worth as much as people are willing to pay, which is in the hundreds right now.

Necrotique:

Does anyone have a link?

:cheers

Pyro Stick:

Does anyone have a link?

:cheers

Necrotique
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-Rare-OOP-Chaos-Dwarf-Juggernaut-w-extra-floor-/320737365858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aad6fcf62

Rolljordan is the seller so you know its not a fake. There hasnt been one on in a few months (before the release of the FW cd's if i remember correctly) so it will be interesting to see how much it goes for. Hes also selling a mage.

clam:

Hi All
I have noticed a Juggernaut for sale on ebay. Seems very pricey as it is already $230+ and there is still 4 days to go. But it is the first time I have actually seen one of these other than in an old catalogue. Any idea what one is worth and is this price too much or not?

I notice a lot of sellers will not ship outside the United States. This is really frustrating for someone living in Australia.
Kronos

Kronos
Yes, he does:
SHIPPING:

DUE TO THE VALUE OF THIS PIECE I WILL ONLY SEND IT VIA COURIER.
BUT I WILL TAKE THE MAJORITY OF THE COST FOR SUCH SERVICE, SO WILL BE CHARGING 10$ FOR THE USA,
15$ FOR EUROPE, 25$ FOR AUSTRALIA AND ASIA.

Rolljordan
And haven't been one round for a while and this looks to be in a perfect condition - so if you got $1000 maybe you'll have a chance :o

rolljordan:

Yes it is me :slight_smile: and hope for a good price. Wrong period of time with a lot of people on vacation. But unexpected expenses that can not be ignored are forcing me to get rid of one of the 3 I have. The army will look nice with two no matter what.

As for the mage, if you are from the group don’t bid :slight_smile: I am not 100% sure is original. Looks perfect, but having several on hand not sure. Again I listed it just because I can’t tell if it is or not. If it was a clear fake will not list it. I have one that is a clear fake, so I am using it for a conversion I have in mind.  

As for Australia yes I have shipped several items there so not an issue.

P.S. The UNAMED ESSEX person is bidding on it. If it wins we will have it on his/her site for 1500GBP :slight_smile: