[Archive] July's White Dwarf mentions the Dark Lands!

Hashut’s Blessing:

My mum pays for it. And it can help keep me tied to the hobby in a non-forum manner because I often don’t have time to battle/paint/build etc…

AGPO:

there are no ziggurat citys in the boxs, so no zharr naggrund.
helping out at GW does have it's advantages, like discounts:cheers

minty
I may try converting a tile to represent it, one with another piece of non-reversable scenery. I'm gonna paint one side of my tiles as a standard "green" map for the old world, and the other for the darklands. If I get another set, I'll include Khemri, the badlands and the frozen north. My friend is modeling his on the ogre kingdoms and converting the land marks. I'm converting a few tiles for major land marks such as Altdorf, Kislev and Middenheim so between us we can cover most of the warhammer world

Xander:

Worth a bump, check the image in the first post in case you haven’t seen this already. :slight_smile:

AGPO:

It certainly looks cool. My Marienburg and Altdorf tiles are nearly done, pictures soon!

grimsnikk:

Although they are too heavy to be blue tacked ,they can get nailed onto a frame though, they look pretty nice that way. I like the new ME, since unlike the old one, youre actually playing GAMES of fantasy. Not this whole new game that doesn’t have anything but flags and tiles.

For those of you who haven’t seen the book yet, the rules are pretty streamlined. They’re simple, but not to say thats a bad thing. The whole system is made so that anyone of any skill level can have a campaign system set up.

AGPO:

Yeah, finally campains aren’t the sole preserve of clubs whose organisers have too much time on their hands

drow21:

i do like the way they were mentioned and its almost worth buying to make the dark lands

buti dun have the time tbh