[Archive] Just put a load of chaos drawfs on Ebay

littlepuppi:

My warriors (metal) sold within 1 hour! Still lots left…

Here is 1 item

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130573231405

Let me know if you need international postage on any more of these…

See my other items for sale :slight_smile:

LP

grimsnikk:

I’d love to bid on these, but live in the US. Any chance I’d be able to?

Murdock129:

Bidded on three of the items (Blunderbusses, Sorcerer and Bull Centaurs, don’t think I’ll win either though in the end, Bull Centaurs go for a lot, so 8 of them…) :frowning:

Also on the off chance I win mroe than 1 set, do you combine postage?

littlepuppi:

Bidded on three of the items (Blunderbusses, Sorcerer and Bull Centaurs, don't think I'll win either though in the end, Bull Centaurs go for a lot, so 8 of them...) :(

Also on the off chance I win mroe than 1 set, do you combine postage?

Murdock129
Hi guys

SHould be set to ship to US

Due to EBAY fee extortion, I do not normally combine shipping, if you won 3 I would though, also if I do ship to the US - which im happt to do, i would insist on insured airmail with signature.

Happy bidding.

35 watchers on centaurs now ! lol

richard barby:

how come your selling up and the paint job is really good

littlepuppi:

how come your selling up and the paint job is really good

richard barby
I used to play warhammer loads (early 20's) , before I stopped i thought about a chaos dwarf army, started out and then "gave up" as life started...

Basically im 30 something now, life is good and I really miss warhammer so Ive started playing again at my local club, I already have a fully painted (to very high standard) wood elf army, and I must admit, I find it hard playing as the bad guys so if I do a second army it will likely be good dwarf :)

If Chaos dwarfs had still been in production this may not be the case, but I want the easy life and something I can use at tournaments, ive never been one for loads of models so they don't suit my requirements.

Cash made from these will go into my future armies :) But it is sad to see them go as they remind me of some good times. And they were a lot of fun to paint, I wanted to do something different with the colours, hence my trial of the blue.

richard barby:

thats fair enough to make room for some more modles for a different army depending on what part of the world you live in it can be really to hard to run choas dwarfs at a tournie. im sure you will get a bit of coin for your guys dwarves (regular ones amyway) are a much better army now in 8th than back in 7th

best of luck

littlepuppi:

Yep, ive always just “liked” the dwarves, I play wood elves so Im good at loosing, its as much about what goes on in your head as where you finish in these things, and the likes of dwarves and elves create such a cool looking battlefield that just makes it for me, nothing quite like pushing back those orcs!

Murdock129:

Only 21 hours to go, currently winning on the Sorcerer without a Lammasu and the Bull Centaurs :slight_smile:

littlepuppi:

Only 21 hours to go, currently winning on the Sorcerer without a Lammasu and the Bull Centaurs :)

Murdock129
Am going to parents tonight, may find some more, including Lammusu!

IF I do I would have to relist that one item but its a long shot...

Murdock129:

Ah, I’d understand if you did, and I’d have to get bidding on that Lammasu then lol

littlepuppi:

More will be up tommorow!

littlepuppi:

I have 2 more bull centaurs, 6 chaos dwarf warriors ( 5 metal), 1 death rocket, and some bits of a lammasu!

littlepuppi:

OK added more listings

Here are 2 more Bull Centaurs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130576485937?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

also added death rocket (complete), more warriors, some of a lammasu and I do now have the poles for the characters which I will offer to the winners of those auctions.

littlepuppi:

To anyone on here that may have bought some of these, I intend to post on FRIDAY :slight_smile: