[Archive] Just wanted to say

Kered:

Cheers every one for everything.

cornixt:

The community makes this place what it is, the staff have very little to do in comparison to most forums.

I wonder if the fractured nature of what it means to be a CD is partly to do with it; there is so little definition for the army and so many takes on masks/hats/chaos that there is much more of an ‘anything goes’ atmosphere.

Thommy H:

Obviously I’m not doing enough flaming.

Xander:

The dry humour of ThommyH, everyone: his fave. Would CDO be the same without it? I think not.

Fequiil:

The dry humour of ThommyH, everyone: his fave. Would CDO be the same without it?  I think not.

Xander
no, i wouldn't.

Ronshank:

I don’t know who gives you staffers a hard time. I can’t imagine it being many, but then I can imagine alot of badgering about when things are getting done and what not. Your all pretty permissive I can’t imagine anyone complaining unless it’s about lost post credits and things but you guys can’t help when the servers go beserk every now and then.

Willmark:

Fortunately the new server has been performing well with some other behind the scences changes.

snowblizz:

I can't imagine anyone complaining unless it's about lost post credits and things but you guys can't help when the servers go beserk every now and then.

Ronshank
Sure they can. That's why we chain Hellcannons to the ground. Duh!
:hat off