[Archive] K`Daai (Sculpt+Final Сasting)

neZna1ka:

What is the size of the base?

Black_Fortress_Immortal:

Oh My :o

He is huge! I've no idea what I would even use him for. Still a super cool miniature!

Carcearion
I shall field as a Warhammer "Chaos Siege Giant"... since I don't have that model, and will attach hanging flaming chains/hooks from this one.

neZna1ka:

You have been waiting for? :wink:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Hmm, looks a little too much like it was made by Orcs or Goblins so not to my taste. It’s a nice model though.

tjub:

Cool, Id love to see one painted! :slight_smile:

neZna1ka:

HI all!
What do you think about it?
1. I do not like to use blue. Who has other options (photo)?
2. What runes do you want to see on it (pictures)?

Carcearion:

I recommend this dark stone look with the brass rivets 'ala Fuggit Khan

EDIT: o.o …Sorry the image is so long, that’s just how it is in his blog page.

Admiral:

Hehe, sorry about that. It quickly became apparent during summer’s image salvage that if I could bundle a slew of images together in one string file in Paint, the time taken to upload all the imgur links would be drastically reduced.

Even so, there were hundreds and hundreds of links to wade through and that final upload step took days. Needed to cut corners and make it humanely possible since it wasn’t a paid vocation.

Hopefully it shouldn’t be too much work for people who very much wants to extract a single image from a long file to copy, cut and save in paint, upload to Imgur on the quick and link it. Priority was to salvage as much as quickly as possible, not elegance I’m afraid. :slight_smile:

Also, Skink salvaged Fuggit Khan’s Photobucket albums by Nicodemus’ clever method, so when Nicodemus is back and have time and willingness to continue with the Migration of images, we should at least have Fuggit’s individual pictures restored.

Anyhow, i agree with Carcearion: Fuggit’s golem look should be sweet on your K’daai neZna1ka! Please shout when it’s fully released.