[Archive] Kamikaze :)

Balseraph:

Hi,

Few days ago I fighting against O&G (with Indy Gt army book) and I thinking about new stuff for CD. When his fanatics destroy my Bull centaur regiment - I know what I want :slight_smile:

/sorry for my english, I use Translatica to translate this from polish. If you have some question or you don’t understand what I mean - just ask :slight_smile: I try to translate again :)/

Enjoy :slight_smile:

[align=center]Kamikaze[/align]

Features:  as the Rabble regiment

Points - +30 per the Kamikaze

In the Rabble unit it is possible to have the up to 2 Kamikaze. They aren’t separate members (when are being dropped a Rabbla figure is being replaced with the figure of kamikaze). They are not having to be kicked together in one round.

When the player is deciding to drop the Kamikaze off is throwing D3. The number which will fall out means this how many slaves which will die from the whip before appointing the Kamikaze.

E.g. A command for one of slaves to hold explosive charges is giving by Taskmaster and Slave is moved with this charges. Player throwD3. He throw 6. Taskmaster hit the whip on 3 times into some weak slaves which die ( remove given number of figures from the regiment). Only enough a strong person will be next so that survive the meeting with the whip and carry charges.

After kicked out the kamikaze, the player determines direction (to mark with marker) and is throwing 2D6 in order to determine the distance to which he will pass the Kamikaze in the first round.

In next rounds the Kamikaze is moving farther in appointed, by dropping him off, direction with the speed fixed by Artillery Dice.

The explosion follows:

- when on Artillery Dice will fall Missfire

- when the player this way will decide (can take so decisions only in his phase of the move)

- when the Kamikaze will reach the flag

If the Kamikaze is killed in the hand-to-hand combat or during the fire, charges are only exploding if for hurting he falls out on natural 6. In the different case we assume that cargoes got wet, they destroyed etc etc. Kamikaze is dead.

When an explosion will follow, throw 2D6, such a reach will have the explosion. Kamikaze die automatically. Any model which entirely will be in a scope of the outburst are hit automatically and any model partially covered or touched are hit on 4+ - receive D3 S5. No armour save alloved.

Every units which was embraced with scope of the outburst (and sustained even no wound) must surrender to the test of the panic (in the connection with scattering of fragments the Kamikaze after them). Individuals with the Immune to psychology don’t make the test.

In this case if the Kamikaze will burst in the vicinity of units of Chaos Dwarfs with the Slave Lords special rule examine injuries like higher but they don’t make the test of the Panic (oh, look the slave today is in the short-tempered mood, hahahahaah)

----------

What do you think about it? They are good or not?

Balseraph:

Yesterday I do my first kamikaze :slight_smile:

I think they should look like this:

What do you think about it?

Kera foehunter:

love the figure!! i also thought of using 40 k squids as the same thing

Zanko:

Nice minis!

I don´t like the idea of Kamikaze attacks! These kind of attacks are not dwarwish!!! :mad

IMO a life of a CD is much too valuable! :wink:

And the CDs wouldn´t give their slaves so much power! CDs are clever!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… and why should the slaves kill enemies of the CDs and not the CDs themselves??? :o

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

well maybe they use the dimmer one to use as kamikaze

so no lost to the gene pool

Balseraph:

Nice minis!

I don´t like the idea of Kamikaze attacks! These kind of attacks are not dwarwish!!! :mad

IMO a life of a CD is much too valuable! ;)

And the CDs wouldn´t give their slaves so much power! CDs are clever!!! ;P

... and why should the slaves kill enemies of the CDs and not the CDs themselves??? :o

Zanko
Yeah, they are not dwarfish. They are Chaos dwarfish ;)
I know that their life is valuable therefore these are slaves are Kamikaze.

They don't have much power. I wrote abowe so,
the explosion follows:when the player this way will decide. So if slave decide to go back, he is blown up immidietly.

Why kill enemies nor CD? Maybe, provided that to finish it everything?
They do what they told. They don't thinkig alone. They are slaves ;)

Or maybe, as write Kera :
maybe they use the dimmer one to use as kamikaze
so no lost to the gene pool

Willmark:

Yesterday I do my first kamikaze :)
I think they should look like this:

What do you think about it?

Balseraph
I'll be interested to see these guys painted. However only slaves should be used in such a fashion.

nitroglysarine:

Nice minis!

IMO a life of a CD is much too valuable! ;)

And the CDs wouldn´t give their slaves so much power! CDs are clever!!! ;P

... and why should the slaves kill enemies of the CDs and not the CDs themselves??? :o

Zanko
What about using brain washed slaves that are nearing the end of their 'shelf lives' as workers, strap on a bomb, full them full of fatal combat drugs and let them loose??