[Archive] KAOSNICKS

Anno:

He's got a wheeled cart/chassis, doesn't he?

Astranagant
mmm... water!
is something less complicated :D

clam:

This little green men will not walk, but he has not a horse ... The mystery deepens ihih

In the other hand, will give a classic sword-sword, typical of hobgoblins. With a particular form, so remember that the SPADINO that generals used  in battle: p

Anno
Not a horse, you say ...?? - Ialso think it would be more obvious to give him a wolf ride  ;) - but some mechanical device would seem more likely - so it's a steam-wolf :D  

And then a sword - hmm! - not a classic hobgoblin weapon - but I'll bet you have some background fluff for that as well! - though I would have love seeing a shield option as well.

Loki:

Awesome work once again Anno, i am in the middle of painting zargod at the mo should have him done tonight and send you some pics, i am looking forward to getting my hands on this model as well :slight_smile:

Anno:

Unveiled with a very quick sketch of the “beast” of Caosnicks. The sketch also reproduces the pose that has the thumbnail.

Calmly place the study of the wheel (with all rottelle precise … it works well if it were built ^ ^).

I like how the shield idea, but having the pose and the similarity with a bellicose old general I see it more in line with a sword … subjective view of course: p

Also adds the study of the legs, with the brace in the shape of hobgoblins and the shoe-socket!

Anno:

Awesome work once again Anno, i am in the middle of painting zargod at the mo should have him done tonight and send you some pics, i am looking forward to getting my hands on this model as well :)

Loki
Great! I have not seen a painted Zargod, so it will be a great emotion :o

Loki:

Great sketch :slight_smile: he looks crazy, i will post some on the site and i will send you some higher res ones on your email

Hastein:

… looooooool this guy is crazy to ride such thing ! Itwould be funny to have him as hobgobo on “wolf” ! XD

GRNDL:

Not really sold on the unicycle thing. Its a unique idea, though. I think I’d rather see him on a mechanical wolf, or perhaps better, him being some kind of centaur, where the legs/body are mechanical. Think Astragoth with mechanical wolf/body legs.

Anno:

or perhaps better, him being some kind of centaur, where the legs/body are mechanical. Think Astragoth with mechanical wolf/body legs.

GRNDL
You have a crystal ball XD
This is the basic idea of the centaur that we were considering :-p

Returning all'hobgoblin can not have a mount, as it would be nice, for a simple economic reason :-( I would go out that budgets by adding a quantity of metal and pieces add up ... blame my wallet T.T
Printing small runs so amateur small differences in size, number of items and quantities of metal make a difference and affect much the final price.
The third piece is in fact the most expensive, because it will be composed of several pieces very large compared to the first two.
Great sketch :) he looks crazy, i will post some on the site and i will send you some higher res ones on your email

Loki
Thanks a lot -> I'm really looking forward to meeting Zardog colored ^^

Grimstonefire:

This is quite a clever idea for a model, because he would probably fit on 20mm OR cavalry base…

He would make a cool standard bearer imo with a bit of converting.

tjub:

I love the idea, crazy and with alot of humor! :slight_smile:

Astranagant:

You sir, are a mad genius… definitely deserving of some slaves!:cheers

anixma:

Ciao Matteo…!!!

Complimenti…!Sembra proprio che questo pezzo fara’ accapponare la pelle…!!!:slight_smile:

Hai fatto davvero dei concept bellissimi…soprattutto quello del viso e’ incredibile…

Non vedo l’ora di leggere il background…!

Avanti cosi’ grande…!

Great Work…!

Now we just wait the WIP of the sculture…!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Skink:

Complimentoni, hai una fantasia veramente fervida! Continua cosi!!!

Keep this great work coming please, now we wanna see the green version

Anno:

Grazie compatrioti ^.^

Finiti gli ultimi wip passo tutto allo scultore e vediamo cosa combina :idea

Thanks compatriots ^.^

Wip finished the last step and see what all the sculptor combines :idea

Stubbs:

Haha anno he keeps getting cooler and cooler really original that he’s riding on a wheel! It’s a Dwarf look a like mechanical hobgoblin hero riding on a wheel with a circus act! keep it going anno!

Anno:

Haha anno he keeps getting cooler and cooler really original that he's riding on a wheel! It's a  Dwarf look a like mechanical hobgoblin hero riding on a wheel with a circus act! keep it going anno!

Stubbs
Thanks ^^

... And this is the study of the wheel.

Compared to wip is designed so that the mechanism of operation, was realistic ... if someone wants to try it ^ ^
During sculpture certainly there will be some small additions and adjustments.
For weeks I start to deliver all the sculptor ^.^

Loki:

More great work Anno, out of interest are you think of combining all of your sketches in to a book so the Zargod ones and the Kaosnicks ones ? I only ask as i think this would be a cool idea and i would look at buying one if you did :slight_smile:

Anno:

Sometimes they ask me to send well backgorund of zargod on paper (always something of amateur-level press: p).

So a paginated collection of three characters (for the third - the Centaur - there are big news, because the sculptor is not the same as the first two, but a knowledge of the forum ^ ^) with backgorund and rules to play I think we could do and could be nice … I think: p

tjub:

Anno: That sure sounds like a great idea! :slight_smile: