[Archive] KAOSNICKS

Anno:

It begins!

KAOSNICKS

----------------

As I have previously done for Zarogd, even for this new model little by little I will insert the preparatory sketches.

Then I will enter a bg and finally the wip detailed statuary (ah !—> coming for the Zargod wip painting^^).

----------------

The ideas that underlie the character are three:

�?� Kaosnicks is a Hobgoblin, but it is believed a dwarf chaotic - beard, hat of the dwarfs, chainmail… - The reason is explained in the bg.

�?� Unlike his peers, just to mimic their masters, try to be a strictly controlled and sensible → retains a design “savage”, but wearing military clothing martial → chest bone and combative pose.

�?� He doesn’t have all the “wheels” on the spot and therefore falls in battle over a “strange gimmick”…

Slowly place all → I will be slower than usual because i have some commitments T_T

----------------

HEAD

�?� Classic arrows and tips have been converted into golden mushrooms

�?� To look like a dwarf has attacked a fake beard

�?� He wears a hat really important with the classical form

�?� To better see the conduct of battles wearing MONOCULO (the English translation ?_?).

----------------

ps. Did you know that Uruk-hai was the name that Tolkien gave the Hobgoblin?

pss. Zargod is the sum of Zar (loads leading Russian-> bg appeal to the NDC) and god → god.

the unheard one:

This I am going to look forward to.

I hope it will look as cool as Zargod:D

clam:

WOW!- now that’s an interesting approach to the hobgoblins.

I like it a lot, the big hat combinded with the leather hood looks cool.

The fungus at the top gives it a nice greenskin touch - but will probably be a nightmare painting :wink:

The only thing that don’t appeal to me right away is the bionicle eye - but I’m sure you have your reasons for doing that.

Now, more please :slight_smile:

And when can we start doing pre-orders :wink:

Pyro Stick:

Im seriously looking forward to this model. Its definately going to be the coolest hobgoblin model ever.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

He does look awesome! This would sure make an awesome Wizard!

Rozmax:

Remarkable sketches! Very much it would be desirable to see sculptural process. I hope that it will approach for 28 mm.

Borador:

Nice sketches once more :slight_smile:

“To better see the conduct of battles wearing MONOCULO (the English translation ?_?).” You mean a monocle? The goggles for only one eye?

If this hobbo will work out just as fine as Zargod, that would be a nice addition to lots of armies. I wish you all the best and good luck on the project

tjub:

Looks very promising… :slight_smile:

Anno:

Salve a tutti e grazie dei commenti ^^

WOW!- now that’s an interesting approach to the hobgoblins.

I like it a lot, the big hat combinded with the leather hood looks cool.

The fungus at the top gives it a nice greenskin touch - but will probably be a nightmare painting :wink:

The only thing that don’t appeal to me right away is the bionicle eye - but I’m sure you have your reasons for doing that.

Now, more please :slight_smile:

And when can we start doing pre-orders :wink:

clam
I chose to place MONOCULO because I wanted a resonance with the mechanical arm.

My vision of these dwarfs is closely linked to the factor “mechanical”. In fact we wanted to have the mechanical limbs on these thumbnails chaotic, even to give a consistency of style.

When will the sculptor to carve a miniature inform you and we arrange for pre-orders -> this time as the realization will be rather complicated >. <
Remarkable sketches! Very much it would be desirable to see sculptural process. I hope that it will approach for 28 mm.

Rozmax
Yes! this time the miniature will be 28 mm standard!
Nice sketches once more :slight_smile:

“To better see the conduct of battles wearing MONOCULO (the English translation ?_?).” You mean a monocle? The goggles for only one eye?

If this hobbo will work out just as fine as Zargod, that would be a nice addition to lots of armies. I wish you all the best and good luck on the project

Borador
Right! monocle!^^

--------------

And now I continue with the bust.

The main part is this robe-hood that is pulled and stretched across the bust from hooks of various kinds.

The colors now are just indicative. Serve only to distinguish the good work areas.

--------------

And this is the mechanical arm. As usual sketches that serve as a guide to the sculptor. parties more detailed studies in each case: p

--------------

The final pose is very dynamic and the robe from the pelvis will move a lot: p

Stubbs:

Wouw! mechanical goblins! I’m in love :D! Keep it going again anno really looking forward to this one !

Kera foehunter:

This is one of the best idea i seen in a long time !

the mechanical arms rocks

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Is it possible this Hobbo is going to be even more awesome than Zargod? Amazing …

You should set up an online store :wink:

Zanko:

Like the others already said … awesome sketches, very promising and probably much cooler that Zargod! :hat off

I´m very impressed of this Hobgoblin! :cheers

I´m eager to see the ongoing of this sweet little crazy Gobbo! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Anno:

You are too good :hat off

I hope to post soon the rest of the concept :cheers

GRNDL:

I love the concept - especially considering I have a greenskin fetish, but I can’t help but wonder how his mechanical arm works. Is he not supposed to have a thumb on it? Or is it simply a claw for battle?

Definitely interested in purchasing if the sculpt lives up to the concept. Nice work!

Anno:

I love the concept - especially considering I have a greenskin fetish, but I can't help but wonder how his mechanical arm works. Is he not supposed to have a thumb on it? Or is it simply a claw for battle?

Definitely interested in purchasing if the sculpt lives up to the concept. Nice work!

GRNDL
I see you have good eye ^ ^
Caosnicks unlike Zargod's thumb.
We wanted to strengthen, even in the mechanical arm, the idea of a wild character (giving him a hand "human" would have seemed too civilized).
This arm is not wielding any weapon, but uses it so rude, as a dangerous flail against the enemy. But still unable to move each finger separately.

Thorne:

that will be another one that I will want need and crave for till its in my oversized almost ogre sized hands to paint the greenskin big hatted god of hobgoblin uberness !

clam:

Brilliant idea, I love it - a hobgoblin cyborg. That arme is amazing - looking forward see that sculpted in a 28mm scale.

Will the final hobgolin be on foot - or are you planning doing a mount as well? I hope he is on foot - and that he wil be close in size to the regular GW hobgoblins.

Will you give him another weapon other that the claw? (in the left hand) - or will you ‘just’ give him a shield - think a shield option could be awesome - maybe you could do both a weapon arm - and a shield arm.

Anno:

Brilliant idea, I love it - a hobgoblin cyborg. That arme is amazing - looking forward see that sculpted in a 28mm scale.

Will the final hobgolin be on foot - or are you planning doing a mount as well? I hope he is on foot - and that he wil be close in size to the regular GW hobgoblins.

Will you give him another weapon other that the claw? (in the left hand) - or will you 'just' give him a shield - think a shield option could be awesome  - maybe you could do both a weapon arm - and a shield arm.

clam
The scale 28 mm in size to the regular hobgoblins is guaranteed ^ ^

This little green men will not walk, but he has not a horse ... The mystery deepens ihih

In the other hand, will give a classic sword-sword, typical of hobgoblins. With a particular form, so remember that the SPADINO that generals used in battle: p

Astranagant:

He’s got a wheeled cart/chassis, doesn’t he?