[Archive] Karak Varn

JonJon:

Im playing a campaign where I am trying to take back Karak Varn from the Skaven and Goblins. I was using unauthorised dwarves from Scibor and Gamezone minatures and I was making up my on rules for the Dwarf bearriders (scibor)and blunderbus (gamezone).

I bought Tamurkhan and to make a long story short I am now Uzkul Dhrath Zharr.The rules gave me what I wanted but I still have a problem with the Bearriders ,they were quite expensive $$$ and I painted them lol!

Im having a ball with this campaign and this site BTW .And was wondering if anyone had a way that could justify my bearriders.

The rules are a Longbeard Heavy armor Shield riding a mournfang

Jon

tvandyke:

Im playing a campaign where I am trying to take back Karak Varn from the Skaven and Goblins. I was using unauthorised dwarves from Scibor and Gamezone minatures and I was making up my on rules for the Dwarf bearriders (scibor)and blunderbus (gamezone).

I bought Tamurkhan and to make a long story short I am now  Uzkul Dhrath Zharr.The rules gave me what I wanted but I still have a problem with the Bearriders ,they were quite expensive $$$ and I painted them lol!

Im having a ball with this campaign and this site BTW .And was wondering if anyone had a way that could justify my bearriders.

The rules are a Longbeard Heavy armor Shield riding a mournfang

Jon

JonJon
Personally, I'd just let them stand in as Bull Centaurs or if you're already using Bull Centaurs, I suppose they could be used as K'daii even though the fluff might not match up, rules wise it would let you use the K'daii but with your Bearrider models.

JonJon:

thats not a bad idea,I just put alot of time in them and it looks like Im going to have to right some fluff sigh

aka_mythos:

I really agree with tvandyke… It really sounds like a good unit to simply count as Bull Centaurs.

Zanko:

Either you use the bearriders as proxies (Bull Centaurs or K’daii) or you make your own rules.

You can see examples at the Artisans Contest IX!

:hashut

JonJon:

Zanko:

what is that? how do I get there

JonJon
The artisans Contest is beside the Golden Hat Contest the 2nd contest here at CDO.

Here is the link to the appropriate thread!

:hashut