[Archive] K'daai destroyer(3)

The_Smither:

All done and waiting for the painting table.

Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

Ben Saunders:

Nice. I’ve seen both the Slaughterbrute and Stonehorn used, but hadn’t seen them combined like this. Expensive though!

The_Smither:

Nice. I've seen both the Slaughterbrute and Stonehorn used, but hadn't seen them combined like this. Expensive though!

Ben Saunders
Personally I think both the models are good enough for a destroyer. I just wanted to show abit of effort and have something abit more unique rather than straight up use a Stonehorn or slaughterbrute.

Fortunately I managed to get the bits for a stonehorn head so wasnt TOO expensive!

MadHatter:

It’s a big improvement from just using either a slaughterbrute or a stonehorn imo, very nice :slight_smile:

Yodrin:

Nice twist with the stonehorn head!!

Admiral:

It's a big improvement from just using either a slaughterbrute or a stonehorn imo, very nice :)

MadHatter
Yep, this looks like a creature in itself. Fit for a K'daai, even. Well done! :cheers

TheHoodedMan:

Looks good! Please post some pics when it is painted!

Bloodbeard:

This is one of the best K’daai Destrpyer conversions I’ve seen yet. The Stonehorn has the perfect head (used it for my own) but is otherwise too fat a mammuth. The Slaughterbrute has an amazing pose full of action, but the head is too demon - not resembling a bull enough.

Great stuff. Looking forward to seeing it painted. Painting K’daai right is pretty hard.

Time of Madness:

Really like the conversion! Make sure you liquid green stuff some of those gaps before painting.

Time of Madness

NoisyAssassin:

Very promising conversion!

Kera foehunter:

love it

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

apocalypstia:

nice kit bash for one great destroyer, looking forward to the painted version.