[Archive] K'daai Destroyer Conversion(1)

MLP:

I’m thinking of using the body of the Warhammer Forge Incarnate Elemental of Beasts for a conversion as a K’daai destroyer. I’m not sure on the head at the moment but I think with some flames and magma and metal it could look pretty good.

Any suggestions? I’ve not seen this idea before.

Satan:

Not entirely convinced by the model, but could probably work with some flames like you said…

Isn’t there an incarnate of fire in Monstrous Arcanum as well?

Now that I think about it a Basilisk might actually work as well! It would also work fluffwise w the basilisks aura and so forth…

MLP:

I think there’s meant to be an elemental for each lore so yes! I’m looking for a model that’s quite low and squat to the base and sturdy to be good for travel. Most Destroyer conversions seem to be quite large and unweildy.

MLP:

I’m thinking of using the body of the Warhammer Forge Incarnate Elemental of Beasts for a conversion as a K’daai destroyer. I’m not sure on the head at the moment but I think with some flames and magma and metal it could look pretty good.

Any suggestions? I’ve not seen this idea before.

Satan:

Not entirely convinced by the model, but could probably work with some flames like you said…

Isn’t there an incarnate of fire in Monstrous Arcanum as well?

Now that I think about it a Basilisk might actually work as well! It would also work fluffwise w the basilisks aura and so forth…

MLP:

I think there’s meant to be an elemental for each lore so yes! I’m looking for a model that’s quite low and squat to the base and sturdy to be good for travel. Most Destroyer conversions seem to be quite large and unweildy.