[Archive] Kera's Cake Competition!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay everybody. On behalf of Kera foehunter, I am setting up a competition, all credit goes to her! This will cost 5 slaves to enter (paid to Kera’s account, NOT mine) and the winner shall receive all of the slaves. The competition is to create a model that represents myself (Hashut’s Blessing), however you perceive me, but it MUST involve me and a cake and cannot be on a base any larger than 25mm (1 inch). If you wish to have it on a 20mm base and include it in an army, you may, but it cannot be larger than 25mm by 25mm (larger infantry base). Entries must be submitted to Kera foehunter in the format of 4 links to pictures (no more than 4, you may send less). Voting shall be in the same method as AC and GH. You have 6 weeks, meaning entries must be in by Saturday the 27th of September by 7pm GMT. Get started :wink:

Willmark:

This ought to be interesting…

Kera foehunter:

I also want to say . Open contest !!  no hold bard .Come on and join in !!!

if we can get 10 people join you win 50 slaves.

so who"s in…

P.S. thank to H. B. for being the subject

Ghrask Dragh:

Funky new Sig’ Kera, I like it :slight_smile:

Interesting competition, this pic has to be made into a miniature…

:slight_smile:

If I have the time I’ll give it a go :hat off

furrie:

I might give this one a go, it could get funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, it was meant to be how you perceive me and a cake, but if you wish to use that picture as a basis, be my guest :wink: I’m more than happy to be the subject. I think this will prove to be very fun and funny if people join. I’m also considering (assuming I come into some money via a job at uni) offering to buy any miniatures people make (and making them into a unit :smiley: ), which will help those that wouldn’t want to keep the model afterwards :smiley: So, get going guys and gals! You have a lot of time before the next website-wide competition starts and a little time to continue whilst you gather the pieces for it too :smiley:

Sojourn:

I have some ideas, but I’ll have to see if I can find the time to do this :slight_smile: this is pretty funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Obsidian:

I suck at baking cakes so I’ll pass!:stuck_out_tongue:

furrie:

you don’t need to bake a cake, you need to greenstuff one :stuck_out_tongue:

Obsidian:

I know! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Don’t bake greenstuff. It catches fire :smiley: Ieat even unbaked cake. Cake solves all!

Kera foehunter:

So who’s going to be first to join in !!!

furrie:

when I have a model painted I will PM you and pay the 5 slaves :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good lad furrie. Hope you meant you’ll send it to Kera :wink:

furrie:

yeah I ment that, I was repling to Kera’s last messages :stuck_out_tongue:

edit

does anybody else going to enter for this comp ?

Kera foehunter:

well im in need more people !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Is anybody other than furrie going to give this a go? Sojourn, will you enter?

Kera foehunter:

Well im in i said!!! i guess the stakes are to high !! 2 people has enter 1 will win !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Only 23 days to go people. If you finish it now, it gives you more time for GHVII!

furrie:

I still need to complete the sculpting part :stuck_out_tongue: