[Archive] Khan!'s All Chaos all the Time - Updated Feb 12

Khan!:

:cheers

I used much the same technique for the purple as for the green/red/blue. The basecoat is liche purple, followed by a black ink. I then highlighted with liche purple again, and did really (really) fine highlights with liche purple + codex grey.

It’s hard to get a good purple! If you highlight with white it gets all washed out, and if you highlight with pink well then it just turns pink :frowning:

two_heads_talking:

:cheers

I used much the same technique for the purple as for the green/red/blue.  The basecoat is liche purple, followed by a black ink.  I then highlighted with liche purple again, and did really (really) fine highlights with liche purple + codex grey.

It's hard to get a good purple!  If you highlight with white it gets all washed out, and if you highlight with pink well then it just turns pink :(

Khan!
I find if you add warlock purple to the liche purple it makes a great highlight. it does tend to put it into the red/purple rather than the blue/purple, but if you wanted that, then you would use imperial purple as a base with liche purple as a higlight..

Khan!:

I have finished all the chaos knights!:

Slaaneshi sword + shield:

Undivided dude, he’s really white!  Dunno if he fits with the others, but that’s ok.

I’m annoyed now because I have no space in my many cabinets to put these :frowning: :frowning:

Kera foehunter:

well you can put them at my house!!! i will make room!!

great paint job khan

WoodenPickles:

very nice, love the daemons, that is a very nice pink, the knights are just beautiful.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Great Knights - I particularly like the b/w one… but the paint job on all of them is very neat. Have some slaves! :cheers