[Archive] Khazalid **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Ancient History:

Considering I cannot find the Khazalid article on Games Workshop’s website any more, I’m debating a wiki page devoted to the Dwarf language, drawn from the various canon sources (Grudgelore, Dwarfs Stone and Steel, Dwarfs armybook (4th edition), etc.) Thoughts?

Nicodemus:

Considering I cannot find the Khazalid article on Games Workshop's website any more, I'm debating a wiki page devoted to the Dwarf language, drawn from the various canon sources (Grudgelore, Dwarfs Stone and Steel, Dwarfs armybook (4th edition), etc.) Thoughts?

Ancient History
Would be useful to have a living wiki here... the common ones that google spits back have been static for some time.

~N

Thommy H:

We do have a living wiki here. And yes, Ancient History: that would be a good idea for an article.

cornixt:

You could poach some stuff from an existing wiki to use as a base.

Ancient History:

I was looking at Hammerwiki’s page, which is itself mostly borrowed from the now non-extant article both wikis cite. I would probably add a section about Khazalid and Chaos Dwarfs.

Ancient History:

Okay, got it sorted: [[Khazalid]]. Tried to upload an image for the Klinkarhun, but it didn’t go through.

Ronshank:

I’ve had a look and I’m happy to know it’s up there. I try to use Khazalid in my fluff names but haven’t had much luck since GW decided to wipe half of their information

Ancient History:

Added the stuff from the Grudgelore glossary.