[Archive] [Kickstarter] Bloody Horror Dice and 28mm Desert Empire Guard Tower

Wiegraf:

Hello!

Just want to share the latest Kickstarter project my little company is working with - Bloody Horror Dice. Printed dice with blood, body parts, and other gruesome organs printed on dice to give off a bloody look.

Bloody Horror Dice by Steepled Hat Studios — Kickstarter

Check it out here!

Also included is the Desert Empire Guard Tower - a 28mm Wargaming piece , with free shipping worldwide! All pledges towards it will help fund the dice!

Thank you for taking the time to look

Cheers

Admiral:

Brutal and fun! Best of luck. :slight_smile:

tjub:

When I ever start up a 28mm Dawi Zharr force again I need to get that tower! Dice are cool, but always a bit sceptic when they are much going on on them as they become harder to read. But forwarded to my Blood Bowl league at least, since we have a few dice collectors there. :slight_smile:

Wiegraf:

Brutal and fun! Best of luck.
Thank you Admiral!
When I ever start up a 28mm Dawi Zharr force again I need to get that tower! Dice are cool, but always a bit sceptic when they are much going on on them as they become harder to read. But forwarded to my Blood Bowl league at least, since we have a few dice collectors there. :)

tjub
Thank you very much for spreading the news! Would love to see the Dawi Zharr in the future ;)

Wiegraf:

kck.st/2Uta0Gu

This project will draw to its close in the next two days. We’re almost there at 90% towards our funding goal, so if anyone wants some guresome dice, or a Lamassu tower, now is the last chances to go for it through this campaign!

Thank you again for letting me share here!

Cheers!