[Archive] Kings of War 3rd Ed - Spoilers and thoughts

tjub:

Wow… So I just got this book and I love it! If you have any interest in KoW och the world its a must. First of the book has got way better quality than Mantics books in the past, its more on level with GW books. 400 pages and about 2/3 of the book is made up of lore. The book contains about half of the armies supported for the game, the rest will follow in “Armies of Pannithor” in December.

Every faction got their own “zoom” on the map and a lore section as well as the over all history of and state of the world.

I took some photos so you can see for yourselves, no need for words here… :hat off

Admiral:

This looks glorious! Love the map and Dwarf hold schematic in particular. Compliments to Mantic for rising to such a good level.

Great to see, and most promising for the future as well! :hat off

Thanks for sharing tjub! I’ll have to check this out later on.

Zanko:

The book looks very promising! Although I’m currently focusing on SAGA - Age of Magic, I’ll probably get the rules too! :wink:

:hashut

Abecedar:

I guess they will just have to take my money.

I do take umbrage at a comment in the first paragraph on the Abyssal Dwarfs page.

Noble Cousins … my arse.

Those sanctimonious, stiff necked, goody two shoes, up-tight, snivelling, metal wasting, in-breeds are hardly NOBLE.

Abecedar:

I do take umbrage at a comment in the first paragraph on the Abyssal Dwarfs page.

Noble Kin … my arse.

Those sanctimonious, stiff necked, goody-two-shoes, up-tight, snivelling, metal wasting, in-breeds are hardly NOBLE.

Fuggit Khan:

Noble Kin ... my arse.
Those sanctimonious, stiff necked, goody-two-shoes, up-tight, snivelling, metal wasting, in-breeds are hardly NOBLE.

Abecedar
Yes!
I'm sending slaves to you good sir for your opinions, which Da Khan wholeheartedly agrees with :hashut

tjub:

Abyssal Dwarf Ratkin Slaves!? Ok, so this is from the “Armies of Panithor” which is a 350page book with more army lists and lore for KoW 3rd Ed. Bonkers, Mantic really hit a home run with this release… :hat off