[Archive] Lamassu **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Ironclad:

Living fairly close to Lenton, I usually find myself following Forge World like a hawk. Well anyways, as you will all know Forge World have made a Bale Taurus model, soon to be joined by a rider by Christmas apperently by the way, well if this model sells well enough, and if there is enough public interest, Forge World world will consider doing a updated Lamassu model. So if you really want a updated Lamassu model then get on the phone to Forge World and beg them. :slight_smile: Just thought I’d share this with you all, but do remember that nothing is set in stone.

Cheers, IC.

Parish:

nothing is set in stone.

Cheers, IC.

Ironclad
Not sure that a Great pointy hat would agree with this :mask !

Hope they'll do K'daai and BC btw !

Ironclad:

nothing is set in stone.

Cheers, IC.

Ironclad
Hope they'll do K'daai and BC btw !

Parish
Ah yes forgot about those, Forge World are considering putting them in the Monstrous Arcana book so they have a excuse to do the models.

Cheers, IC.

Time of Madness:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a new lammasu is highly unlikely.

There are 3 ridden monster options in the list for Prophets and they are Bale Taurus, Great Taurus and Lammasu.

We’ve already seen pictures of the ridden bale taurus and the non ridden one is out now.

GW just re-released the lammasu and great taurus in finecast. Which now covers all 3 options for us. Forgeworld is not going to turn around and re-do the great taurus and lammasu after GW just re-released them.

We should be pushing for the centaurs and k’daai as apparently those have been put on the back burner :frowning:

Time of Madness

Ironclad:

This info is from FW’s mouth to my ears, they also mentioned, that they’d already mentioned this to someone who asked at Gamesday. It wasn’t the UK one I know that for sure, so it must of been either Chicago or possibly even Australia.

IC.

librerian_samae:

that would be so good, along with k’daai its what I am most wanting to buy from them

aka_mythos:

I think its a case of degrees in that they have a bit more interest than just someone proposing it to them. FW isn’t shackled by the design studio, so if someone in their studio has a good idea and FW believes there is enough interest they will make something. This seems to just be a case of the FW studio has a good idea of how they’d like to do a Lamasu, but don’t know if the GW Lamasu has impacted the potential demand for a FW designed one. So if within the next year enough people ask for one, it can only help their perception of the public’s demand for a FW Lamasu.

lostmember:

What size of thing are we talking about here? Are we just thinking it’ll be an alternative Lamassu, or is it going to be one of FW’s “holy crap that’s massive!” gigantic monstrosities?

Ironclad:

I didn’t ask that, merely if they had plans for a lammasu model.

IC

cornixt:

I thought they had plans for a whole load of monsters, but that doesn’t mean it will be made soon or even at all.

aka_mythos:

I thought they had plans for a whole load of monsters, but that doesn't mean it will be made soon or even at all.

cornixt
That's Monstrous Archana you're thinking of, which is WF's next book. No way of knowing if some super-lamasu or just the inclusion in that book is WF's way of justifying such a Lamasu kit.