[Archive] Lammasu Head

tvandyke:

I ordered one and made the mistake of doing so in August, France pretty much shuts down for the whole month so it took quite a while to arrive.

Got it in the end though :)

Vogon
In case anyone still cares, I just ordered the Manticore a couple of weeks ago and asked if they could include the Shedu (Lammasu) head as a gift. They said yes, since they still have some. I got it a few days ago, Shedu head included. So, if anyone still wants that head, it's still available, you just have to send them an email requesting it.

Animatone:

I ordered one and made the mistake of doing so in August, France pretty much shuts down for the whole month so it took quite a while to arrive.

Got it in the end though :)

Vogon
In case anyone still cares, I just ordered the Manticore a couple of weeks ago and asked if they could include the Shedu (Lammasu) head as a gift.  They said yes, since they still have some.  I got it a few days ago, Shedu head included.  So, if anyone still wants that head, it's still available, you just have to send them an email requesting it.

tvandyke
Same for me also...

I jokingly emailed them and told them not to let any unnamed head variants fall into my package while it shipped over the holidays, and wouldn't you know it a damn Lamassu head was in the box with my Manticore... Go figure.

But I'm not complaining.

Raging Hero's Rocks! The model is awesome and the staff obviously has a good sense of humor and they have great customer service, not too mention amazing models!

vulcanologist:

That was my experience too… They couldn’t have been more helpful they actually emailed me to ask if I wanted a ‘shedu’ head as a gift! Their customer service was superb. Can’t recommend them enough! Oh and the lammasu is a great model too!