[Archive] lawn gnomes

Kera foehunter:

now come how many of you guys have one.

i have a few :o

torn:

havent had a lawn in about four years. got a gnome free with a pint once though.

metro_gnome:

come to me my brothers!

gnomes belong in the big city… :hat off

minty:

I once had a gnome-apult, after that, since I’m only young and don’t have my own house, my parents said no more gnomes… just because I hit someone, it didn’t cause much dammage

ok, well I still miss it, now I just fire sandwiches

Hammerhand:

no gnomes. They would be lost in the jungle I call a garden. Seriously, people have entered and never been seen again!

Kera foehunter:

isn’t it funny how most dwarf and chaos dwarf player have gnomes

does elf  player have little elf ???

just a thought

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Uh… whatever is a lawn gnome?

minty:

isn't it funny how most dwarf and chaos dwarf player have gnomes
does elf  player have little elf ?????
just a thought

Kera foehunter
nope, they where ammo type number 2:~ man parents are boring

Ishkur: a lawn gnome is a little porclean gnome ornemant, sold in a veriety of poses that sits on your front lawn/garden./whatever it's called where you live

Hammerhand:you realy should arange tours then, get a bit of moneyout of it and get out of the moaning to cut it:)

Pyro Stick:

Uh... whatever is a lawn gnome?

Ishkur Cinderhat
I think they are going on about these creepy things:

Thats about as far away from Chaos Dwarfs as you can get. I dont think warhammer has anything to do with wether or not you have a garden gnome.

Willmark:

Funny thing is they existed in WFB up until 4th edition. The 3rd edition gave the option to field gnome units in your dwarf army.

Anyone ever seen the gnome scene in teh full monty? Pretty funny. My parents have one at their place. My wife who was inside talking to my mother burst out laughing as I held it up to the window and moved it around so only she couls ee it… too funny, guess you had to be there.

At my house… no gnomes.

Kera foehunter:

wow i like to see some gnomes in the chaosdwarf army hehe

metro_gnome:

metro_gnomes?

Willmark:

That was almost too easy!

torn:

Ishkur Cinderhat
gnome.gif[/img]

Thats about as far away from Chaos Dwarfs as you can get. I dont think warhammer has anything to do with wether or not you have a garden gnome.

Pyro Stick
They have big hats! check the seal underneath for runes of hashut!!!

Willmark:

Look a bit to friendly to be worshiping Hashut…

wallacer:

Ishkur Cinderhat
In my country they're called garden gnomes (not sure if that's normal or not).
We used to have one but it disintegrated after being used as a football during a party so that was the end of Mister Garden Gnome.

Narflung:

I’m sure they would be fine If you added a big, black, curly beard and an axe

Hashut’s Blessing:

I don’t and I won’t. I plan to buy loads for the house I go to buy as it reduces worth by £500 each!

Malificant:

id use one as a DOW giant in a dwarf army…

AGPO:

Anyone got any pics of the 3rd edition gnomes?