[Archive] Lecter1972's Commissioned Sculpts

Lecter1972:

This is the first Chaos Dwarf sculpt I have commissioned

Blood Bowl Chaos Dwarf Blitzer - “Phobos Vulcan” AVAILABLE

Sculpted by Geoff Sims of Oakbound Studios

Grimstonefire:

That’s a lovely sculpt. Very characterful.

Admiral:

Dwarfs don’t have legs! Otherwise splendid and characterful. Good movement. Have you commissioned a full team?

Lecter1972:

Dwarfs don't have legs! Otherwise splendid and characterful. Good movement. Have you commissioned a full team?

Admiral
Thanks for the comments

No team

Too many teams in the market, and my idea is to fill some holes here and there within the various teams and to do some minis from the fluff and Blood Bowl old days

This is the first sculpt with Geoff really pleased with how its gone and I will be working with him on a few more sculpts (Blood Bowl & Warhammer) hopefully

I have commissioned a few Blood Bowl sculpts over the last 12 months or so - Skaven Obese, Skaven Bazooka, Mutant Ogre, Crocodile Skeleton Thrower all sculpted by Spanish sculptor Rykar Jove (check TalkFantasyFootball forum and see my thread there)

I am hoping the next 2 minis from Geoff will be Chaos Dwarfs

This is the first Chaos Dwarf mini I have commissioned and once it is cast will offer it for sale here also

Jackswift:

Very nice. I very much like the style. Mask and boots are unique and an interesting take on the hat as well. I’d pick one up if I played bloodbowl. May still.

BABIS:

nice! full of details

Enjoysrandom:

Rykar Jove has been known to rip people off in the past, myself included. He is talented but only use him in small amounts at a time or he is liable to take your money and run.

Rozmax:

The anatomy not remind me dwarf. If take the beard and mustache aut, it’s can be great hobgoblin!

Lecter1972:

Rykar Jove has been known to rip people off in the past, myself included. He is talented but only use him in small amounts at a time or he is liable to take your money and run.

Enjoysrandom
Sorry to hear you have had problems with him, I have been buying from him for years. Occasionally he can be slow but he's always delivered eventually

I have never had him cut and run

Lecter1972:

Chaos Dwarf Chainsaw - “Buzz’Kvarmah” AVAILABLE

Sculpted by Rykar Jove

Zanko:

Awesome model! :hat off

Will you release it?

:hashut

Lecter1972:

Awesome model! :hat off

Will you release it?

:hashut

Zanko
Yes

Both of the above minis will be cast shortly

Lecter1972:

A few Chaos Dwarfs

"Juggernaut"; “Rhino” & “Doom” AVAILABLE

Sculpted by Rykar Jové

Lecter1972:

Some more Chaos Dwarfs AVAILABLE

Sculpted by Rykar Jové

cornixt:

Those are Marvelous.

A few Chaos Dwarfs

“Juggernaut”; “Rhino” & “Doom”

Sculpted by Rykar Jové

Lecter1972

tjub:

Cool stuff! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Jackswift:

Have a sci fi grymn dwarf army these would be ace for. Great sculpts.

Lecter1972:

More Chaos Dwarfs

Again sculpted by Rykar Jové

Carcearion:

LOL I think we are seriously pushing the limit of what we can call chaos dwarfs :stuck_out_tongue:

Rozmax:

the predators are beautifull