[Archive] Lego scale Millenium Falcon

Dînadan:

This must be one of the most epic Lego sculptures ever - someone has built a to scale Millenium Falcon out of Lego:

You need 10,000 pieces to build a Minifig-scale Lego Millennium Falcon

Comes in at over three and a half feet long!

FYI, if any of you were thinking of trying to build them, I crunched the numbers using that scale, and a Lego scale Death Star would be over 3 miles in diameter and a Death Star II would be over 17.35 miles :o

Bloodbeard:

That’s pretty freaking awesome!

I’ve build the Ultimate Collector’s Millineum Falcon - that clocks in at “only” 2,75 feet and 6000 pieces. The biggest official set to ever be sold in stores.

My old girlfriends dad works at Lego and got one as a present for 25 years of loyal work. (It was pretty cool visiting her parents house).

Fun fact: The designer of the Ultimate Collector Millennium Falcon has built, taken apart and re-built the model so many times during the design process - that he can built it from memory! Without getting a single piece wrong.

… Shame about the Deathstar. Luke murdered so unbelievably many good, loyal storm troopers that day. A bad day for The United Galaxy.

Dînadan:

That's pretty freaking awesome!

I've build the Ultimate Collector's Millineum Falcon - that clocks in at "only" 2,75 feet and 6000 pieces. The biggest official set to ever be sold in stores.

My old girlfriends dad works at Lego and got one as a present for 25 years of loyal work. (It was pretty cool visiting her parents house).

Bloodbeard
I'm getting déjà vu - have you mentioned this in another thread, or have I become clairvoyant? :o
... Shame about the Deathstar. Luke murdered so unbelievably many good, loyal storm troopers that day. A bad day for The United Galaxy.
Don't forget all the cute little Ewoks that are now extinct from the fallout from the destruction of the second Death Star - never forget the Endor Holocaust.

;P

Zuh-Khinie:

... Shame about the Deathstar. Luke murdered so unbelievably many good, loyal storm troopers that day. A bad day for The United Galaxy.
Don't forget all the cute little Ewoks that are now extinct from the fallout from the destruction of the second Death Star - never forget the Endor Holocaust.
;P

Dînadan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdDRrcAOjA

Abecedar:

I’ve got 3 of the 7 official versions (per what people in that blog were saying), though 1 of them is only the tiny “miniature” one and the others are not the bigger collectors edition

Skink:

Don't forget all the cute little Ewoks that are now extinct from the fallout from the destruction of the second Death Star - never forget the Endor Holocaust. ;P

Dînadan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvfp5l7kgo4