[Archive] Little something for our community, Lore of Hashut Cards! (Revised 5/30/12)

BoomBoom:

These are f’n outstanding.  Kudos.  

BTW, my advice would be to save these ASAP, as i am uncertain they will be up for long unfortunately…

jaegerbomb77:

how do we print these smaller, so they are actual cards, cant figure it out, ugh

tvandyke:

how do we print these smaller, so they are actual cards, cant figure it out, ugh

jaegerbomb77
I had the same problem, but when you bring up the JPEG image and select print, you should see size options on the right (4X6, 5X7, 8X10, 3.5X5, Wallet, Contact Sheet). Wallet or the 3.5X5 work well. I'm sure there are other ways but that's what I did.

Thommy H:

Right click, copy, paste into your preferred image editing program, do what you like with it.

brotsorrow:

Veshnakar - your post is a prime example of why this is such a great site. The members are fantastic at sharing. Thank you very much!

:cheers

MLP:

These are f'n outstanding.  Kudos.  
BTW, my advice would be to save these ASAP, as i am uncertain they will be up for long unfortunately....

BoomBoom
I remember someone suggesting that these be made a while back and it was said it wouldn't be allowed so get downloading before anyone notices! :yar

Very good cards though, much better than my cut out photocopies!

Caine:

one word… Epic

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Veshnakar:

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the kind words! Sorry it took so long for me to respond! (Long day at work)

Thanks for the kind words as to the health of my little one. She is spry and doing quite well for those concerned! The support I have been given from this site means the absolute world to me!

I have to say in advance that if this isn’t meant to be on the forums PLEASE let me know, and if anyone has interest in the cards and this isn’t allowed on the forums, please shoot me a PM with your email and I will get them to you ASAP. I didn’t post these with malicious intent. It was my understanding that since games workshop has their spell rules readily available in other places I figured it okay. But beyond that I hope these cards brings simplicity and convenience to all of your games, and pain and wrath to all of your enemies and the enemies of the sons of the father of darkness himself!

For those of you having issues with the size. I apologize in advance. I did these in photoshop originally to EXACTLY match the size of the current warhammer magic cards, and set them up so I can auto duplex them front and back, and then got them laminated. So for ease of use for other members I had to convert them to JPEG and I don’t think the size translated correctly, but it’s easy enough to change in your printer settings. Depending on your platform or browser just go to Page Setup for your printer and change the % of actual size to whatever works best for you.

Hope this helps! And all the extra slaves are very much appreciated! My dark smoldering mines ache for fresh working hands!

Cheers :cheers

Da Crusha:

the only one bit of criticism I have is, there are no spell numbers on the cards like all new spell cards… any plans for a revision? :stuck_out_tongue:

Veshnakar:

the only one bit of criticism I have is, there are no spell numbers on the cards like all new spell cards.... any plans for a revision? :P

Da Crusha
I haven't seen this! Which cards have this feature? Vampire Counts?

G.2:

..I'm not sure if its allowed to post these cards here...

furrie

Grimbold Blackhammer:

In this one instance I think we’re ok. I can post links for other magic cards around the internet that have been there for years. If GW’s police haven’t shut those down, I’d hardly think they’d come after these…

One of my favorites for Dark Magic for example

http://www.bttcrecords.com/manticore/downloads/DarkElfMagicCards.pdf

Grimbold Blackhammer

beefcake:

Really nice work there. These are awesome. You can have the one and only slave that I have (I’d likely forget to water it and it would end up shrivelling up and die anyway :slight_smile: )

Ragnarov:

Thank’s! Good job

drakkzharr:

Thanks alot!

They look excellent! :hat off

Da Crusha:

I haven't seen this! Which cards have this feature? Vampire Counts?

Veshnakar
I dont have the cards with me right now but I believe VCs, TKs, Ogres, and O&G.

Stepper:

Very nice, thanks alot :slight_smile:

Ciao,

Stepper

Animatone:

The cards are great!

Thank you.

brotsorrow:

ok, so i know you will all roll your eyes at me, but Vesh how do you set these up to print front and back in the size of other magic cards?

My extent of printing knowledge is that of printing lectures in either 1,2, 3,4 or 6 slides per page :frowning:

Ender SpiteSworn:

Great Job! Thanks!