[Archive] Little something for our community, Lore of Hashut Cards! (Revised 5/30/12)

Veshnakar:

A while back I faced a very rough family issue and a lot people from this community were very helpful and offered me a literal TON of support.

So as a way of giving back to the community I have spent the past couple of days working on some magic cards for the Lore of Hashut from the Legion of Azgorh book! I know this doesn’t apply to everyone but I hope it’s of great use to some of you!

Just make sure your printer isn’t set to “fit to page” or anything like that, just print actual size and the cards match perfectly with the current warhammer magic cards. Print out 7 card fronts and the 7 card backs and VOILA! Legion of Azgorh magic cards for your pleasure!

I hope you guys enjoy these! I put a lot of work into them. Hope it makes your games a little easier so you don’t have to flip through our huge book every time you wish to unleash the fury of Hashut upon our pathetic foes!

OH and PS: I will be starting up my blog soon! So stay tuned for that! I have a ton of chaos dwarfs to paint up!

EDIT: A very helpful member pointed out some grammatical errors and so forth and I went ahead and added the numbers at the beginning of the spells like the new VC cards to help with spells and rolling! Enjoy!

EDIT2: Higher resolution on the Card Front card! Should look a lot better now once you print it out! Sorry for those of you who printed it out already and sacrificed the paper and ink!

[attachment=3338] Card Front (Updated 5/30/2012, higher res!)

[attachment=3320] Breath of Hatred

[attachment=3321]Burning Wrath

[attachment=3322]Dark Subjugation

[attachment=3323]Curse of Hashut

[attachment=3325]Hell Hammer

[attachment=3324]Ash Storm

Veshnakar:

A while back I faced a very rough family issue and a lot people from this community were very helpful and offered me a literal TON of support.

So as a way of giving back to the community I have spent the past couple of days working on some magic cards for the Lore of Hashut from the Legion of Azgorh book! I know this doesn’t apply to everyone but I hope it’s of great use to some of you!

Just make sure your printer isn’t set to “fit to page” or anything like that, just print actual size and the cards match perfectly with the current warhammer magic cards. Print out 7 card fronts and the 7 card backs and VOILA! Legion of Azgorh magic cards for your pleasure!

I hope you guys enjoy these! I put a lot of work into them. Hope it makes your games a little easier so you don’t have to flip through our huge book every time you wish to unleash the fury of Hashut upon our pathetic foes!

OH and PS: I will be starting up my blog soon! So stay tuned for that! I have a ton of chaos dwarfs to paint up!

EDIT: A very helpful member pointed out some grammatical errors and so forth and I went ahead and added the numbers at the beginning of the spells like the new VC cards to help with spells and rolling! Enjoy!

EDIT2: Higher resolution on the Card Front card! Should look a lot better now once you print it out! Sorry for those of you who printed it out already and sacrificed the paper and ink!

[attachment=3338] Card Front (Updated 5/30/2012, higher res!)

[attachment=3320] Breath of Hatred

[attachment=3321]Burning Wrath

[attachment=3322]Dark Subjugation

[attachment=3323]Curse of Hashut

[attachment=3325]Hell Hammer

[attachment=3324]Ash Storm

Grimbold Blackhammer:

These are brilliant! Thank you!!

Definitely worth some slaves :hat off

CopperPot:

Excellent, thankyou

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

javi:

Awesome! I was about to try and do some rubbish black and white thingie and you come out with such a beautiful creation! Here, have some slaves!

Thanks.

Javi.

nilbog:

Excellent, thanks a lot for this.

furrie:

first off all Thanks for the cards.

Second I’m not sure if its allowed to post these cards here, GW ip and all.

vulcanologist:

Well done! Great stuff! Very helpful to alot of people I think!

Da Crusha:

very nice work.

another member here also did some cards very similar to these. I cant think of who it was though.

Neil:

Coolio, they are fantastic - Thanks

Time of Madness:

Love these!

Time of Madness

silentbob27:

Looks great!

Niblebitzer:

Super, Thanks!

DAGabriel:

Hi Veshnakar, good to see you online again. Thanks and

give my greetings to Winnie!

tvandyke:

DAGabriel
These are awesome. Thanks. Is there a way to make them smaller? When I print them they take up and entire page.

tvandyke:

DAGabriel
These are awesome.  Thanks.  Is there a way to make them smaller?  When I print them they take up and entire page.

tvandyke
Never mind. I got it figured out. Thanks again.

Karring:

Great, maaaaaaaaan!!! Someone gives him a ton of slaves… No, better… someone builds him a statue in Zharr :hat

Bassman:

Thank you very much. No more wasting time to open the Tamurkhan book looking for spells!!

Thommy H:

Those are very nicely done.

warh:

Those are super, great job!