[Archive] LoA and Army Builder

Vogon:

So can anyone tell me how to build an army builder file for Army builder 2.2c?

I’ve used army builder for years but have never actually tried creating alist and I thought this would be a good opportunity to try.

thanks

Vogon

Ironclad:

I’ve never done it myself, but I have this page in my favourites just in case I ever want to do one.; [TMP] Building a Simple Data Set for Army Builder 3 I hope that’s of some help.

Cheers, IC.

Time of Madness:

I’m in the process of helping create the Army Builder file for 3.3 (which is the newest edition of army builder). Should be done within a couple of weeks.

Time of Madness

cornixt:

Army Builder 2 files are tough to do, very awkward and confusing process to get started.

Vogon:

Sounds like I may have to upgrade to V3 then. Thanks guys.

cornixt:

Or you could choose one of the free army builder options out there such as Warfoundry.

deadmeat30:

ToM, how is the AB v3 file coming along? very interested in getting my grubby little hands on it.

rabotak:

I´m in the process of creating a v.2.2c file, and as far as I´m aware, so is the guy from the arromanche yahoo-group… but I´d bet he´s going to finish it before me! anyways, maybe worth the wait.

Time of Madness:

v3 should be done very soon. Magic lore and items being added now. The bulk of the work is completed. Should be ready for the next update.

Time of Madness