[Archive] Loki's Games Bay Blog 2010

Grimstonefire:

Seems to me that nothing anyone has made rules or fluff for comes close to what we’ve seen (aside from them being death rocket/earthshaker/ tenderiser themed).

Edit. Just noticed they all have horns.

Fequiil:

Lol.  The FW guys are probably reading this then!  

Grimstonefire
maybe one of us is a forgeworld dude:o

Vash:

can’t wait to see some concept art pictures, this is a really exciting day i must say. Thanks for beeing the CDO news guy :cheers

Loki:

I can now also confirm bull centaurs , have just taken some pictures of some amazing concept art of them and also what looks like a great taurus :smiley:

Grimstonefire:

Can you find out who sculpted the Chaos Dwarfs?

Also, if you can try and sneak a look into the folder with our book in it. :wink:

Loki:

It’s odd every one seems to have had a hand in them , they are really up for chaos dwarfs more than the other stuff , well that’s the impression that I got so that’s all good :slight_smile:

Loki:

@ Vash , my pleasure mate :smiley:

Loki:

Well gamesday is at an end it’s been a long day have been on the go from 2:40 am so am well over do for a rest but most likely won’t be back home till midnight , I have to say this has been one of the best gamesdays I have been to in a long time lest hope 2011 is just as good, I will upload the photos tomorrow i won’t do them all as I took about 150 so I will only put the best up for you to see :slight_smile:

Canix:

It seems the sculptors of the CD are

"Immortal Miniatures

Posted: Today at 3:48 pm   Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a shame they decided not to mention that a lot of first figures were sculpted over the last 18 months were by me, Kev White, Pull Muller, Ty (I dont know how to spell her name…) and all the war machines were done by Tim Adcock. "

Posted on frothers forum so clues there :hat

Also this on TMP [TMP] Warhammer Forge Exclusively Unveiled at Games Day UK

Thommy H:

Kev White, Pull Muller
Win.

Pyro Stick:

Don't worry pyro I was speaking to the guys who designed them and they said they will have some of the warmachines out for Christmas this year with the rest of the stuff to follow

Loki
Looks like im getting the Skullcracker for christmas then. I just hope the warmachines arent too expensive. The last thing i want to see is a while new range of cool models but with ridicolous forge world price tags. It would make the wait seem kind of pointless is no one can afford them
I will upload the photos tomorrow i won't do them all as I took about 150 so I will only put the best up for you to see

Loki
Looking forward to seeing what you got pics of. The forum is going to be booming tomorrow

Loki:

@ Pyro , got pics of almost everthing mate :slight_smile:

Xander:

Great work, Loki!

Can’t wait to see them. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Don't worry pyro I was speaking to the guys who designed them and they said they will have some of the warmachines out for Christmas this year with the rest of the stuff to follow , I also asked if they had heard of the site and one guy was on the site at the time checking us out , they seem to pay attenion to the fans and have taken in to account what we have been dreaming of and have really thought about how to incoperate this in to what they are dping in some way , they have been watching how we react to certain things on the site , which is great so we can all say by posting our things and thoughts on the site that we have had a hand in the design and concept of the new chaos dwarfs :D

Loki
Awesome stuff then really.

KramDratta:

I can now also confirm bull centaurs , have just taken some pictures of some amazing concept art of them and also what looks like a great taurus :D

Loki
Awesome news. Can't wait to see these...

Tnx to Loki for sharing with us.

clam:

Now, bring us those pictures … !?@@!�,� …, please :smiley:

Loki:

They are on there way my friend :slight_smile:

clam:

Where?? :smiley:

EDIT - oh, a new thread - http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8292&pid=140561#pid140561

Loki:

Have set up a new thread for all the nice pictures here is the link http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8292