[Archive] Loki's Games Bay Blog 2010

Loki:

As you all know games day here in the uk is nearly with us just a few short hours i will be heading up to the NEC in Birmingham for another great day of Warhammer related stuff, this blog i have started to keep you up to date of how the day goes any interesting things i com across during the day if i can using my phone to update it, i will be taking a camera so be sure of plenty of nice pics of lots of new things on the site on Monday :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

I’m salivating already :wink:

warh:

be sure to look for warhammer forge and Chaos Dwarfs:)

have a great day!

Loki:

Good god it’s 3:20am why do I do this every year , so tired :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Grimstonefire:

If you get a chance to read this today Loki, remember to have a flick through any sketchbooks you see on the FW tables. People often forget these, but there are some real gems hidden in there often.

clam:

Have a great time, ‘Mr CDO News’ :wink:

Loki:

Well I am here at last , had problems all the way but at last am in GW mecka , just picked up my 2 boxes of dragon princes , taken some pictures of CDs :hat just now in a queue to buy the new sandy Mitchell the emperors finest can’t wait to read this book :slight_smile: have see some forge stuff and have to say very very nice stuff will be heading there next for a proper look , thanks clam I need a cd press badge :smiley: grim I will make sure I have a look

Loki:

My as I see some photos are already on the site , so you know already , CDs are back I have good high quality pics of every thing , even the concept art , there will be a new book , foot troops, hobgoblins on foot and on wolfs , and loads of war machines , stuff will be out by Christmas

clam:

I wanna know what’s in that book. Do we have a list - or are these just “WoC allied” ?

Loki:

They seemed to be a allied force so have all there own units and command just sort of tagged along for the ride so to speak , have also just brought my warhammer forge models , a chaos plague toad and a chaos ogre

Thommy H:

My as I see some photos are already on the site , so you know already , CDs are back I have good high quality pics of every thing , even the concept art , there will be a new book , foot troops, hobgoblins on foot and on wolfs , and loads of war machines , stuff will be out by Christmas
:o

Shakhorth:

:o

Thommy H
:hat off Can't wait! :hat off

Pyro Stick:

Loki
Its a shame im going to be away all day. Of all days lol. So i wont see any new pics until this evening. I really hope theres going to be a few bits out by christmas, even if its just single models like the enginner.

clam:

Oh yeah - the plague toad looks awesome - looking forwad seeing it painted.

- and it seems that Warhammer Forge will follow up on FW doing lots of Nurgle stuff :smiley:

Loki:

Don’t worry pyro I was speaking to the guys who designed them and they said they will have some of the warmachines out for Christmas this year with the rest of the stuff to follow , I also asked if they had heard of the site and one guy was on the site at the time checking us out , they seem to pay attenion to the fans and have taken in to account what we have been dreaming of and have really thought about how to incoperate this in to what they are dping in some way , they have been watching how we react to certain things on the site , which is great so we can all say by posting our things and thoughts on the site that we have had a hand in the design and concept of the new chaos dwarfs :smiley:

Loki:

@ clam it is a mighty fine model , I will get to work on it and have pics on the site soon as poss :slight_smile: and yes they do love there nurgle :slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

Lol.  The FW guys are probably reading this then!  Great job guys.  I really love all the hard work that has gone into this.

Overall I think the reaction here seems to be genuine excitement.  Sure there are some things that may not be to everyone’s taste, but overall it seems we are all happy with something!!

Thommy H:

I wonder if they read my book?

Da Crusha:

Loki
I can't wait to see this. I'm over the trains already, but the troops is getting me excited!

nitroglysarine:

I wonder if they read my book?

Thommy H
Consultancy fee!!!