[Archive] Loki's New big hat army, CD Hero update 20/5/12

The Besieger:

Great army you have there :).

The K’daai Destroyer is super.

Admiral:

Nice beginning, especially with the horde! Hashut will be pleased, I tell ya!

Loki:

@ Kronosv13 Thanks very much i am glad that you like them, your right most of the iron daemon is bits from the hell cannon kit , the main body is of a chaos defiler just instead of legs i have used wheels from the hell cannon.

@ sirrah Yes it was a really shame that gw never gave the big hats the attention that they deserved , i hope to have some finished pics up soon

@ Clam It�?Ts great to be back , hope to have some new stuff for you to see soon, got a space monk tourney this weekend but after that i am free to paint some big hats, to old friends :cheers

Kera foehunter:

More please !! You can’t stop now

Loki:

Ask and you shall receive Kera :hat off

Here is my first new CD model the GD 2011 daemon smith enjoy :hat

Loki:

Here is my latest CD that i have just finished, i am working on other stuff but cant show it yet as I am trying to get it done for golden hat but that�?Ts enough talking time for the pics :smiley:

This is my favourite CD model I am lucky enough to own two, one is for show and this one is for gaming , i have a 1000 point campaign coming up at ,my club in which he will be leading my force of CD to victory

DAGabriel:

Nice one, don`t really like the rocky underground but the mini is ace!

Karring:

One of the better miniatures on GW history… with an adecuate painting.

Good job.

zobo1942:

I really like that miniature as well - and the paint job is awesome.

I have two of them, but I’m afraid of putting a brush to them - and possibly ruining them!

Loki:

Here is my latest CD that i have just finished, i am working on other stuff but cant show it yet as I am trying to get it done for golden hat but that�?Ts enough talking time for the pics :smiley:

This is my favourite CD model I am lucky enough to own two, one is for show and this one is for gaming , i have a 1000 point campaign coming up at ,my club in which he will be leading my force of CD to victory

tjub:

Looks great, that hero is one of my favorite CD models! :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

Nice one, don`t really like the rocky underground but the mini is ace!

Karring:

One of the better miniatures on GW history… with an adecuate painting.

Good job.

zobo1942:

I really like that miniature as well - and the paint job is awesome.

I have two of them, but I’m afraid of putting a brush to them - and possibly ruining them!

tjub:

Looks great, that hero is one of my favorite CD models! :slight_smile:

Loki:

Thanks very much for the feed back guys :), should have somthing new to post up soon as i dont htink i am going to make the golden hat deadline sadly , the real world just keeps getting in the way painting at the mo :frowning:

Stepper:

Sweet looking hero you’ve got there.

:hat off

Stepper

Bassman:

One of my favorite Big Hats army is back! Longing to see more :slight_smile:

clam:

Great start, Loki - and just like Bassman I’m longing to see more :wink:

vulcanologist:

Great stuff Loki! Keep it coming!