[Archive] Long time away

grunts:

Hello again everyone. Been away for awhile for some…personal reasons. But Hashut waits for no dwarf, so I’m dipping my toes back in the pool. Here’s some pics of the sneaky gitz I’ve started to put together.

[attachment=293][attachment=292][attachment=291]

They are based on plague monks with gobbo heads. Nothing big, but I like the look. The skaven bodies really give that xtra sneaky pose.

Kera foehunter:

Sweet mothers of zarfanill. That is sooooo cool.i like that idea!!!

Pyro Stick:

Its an old idea but you have done a good job. The wholr unit is going to look cool all painted up.

AGPO:

I like it! I’ve never seen the plaguemonks up close before - I don’t know many skaven players with newish armies

Xander:

Very nice, I have always liked this conversion idea conceptually. :slight_smile:

Ghrask Dragh:

Hey buddy, welcome back! always knew plaugemonks would make excellent hobbos, they should look really good the way you paint hobgoblins, can’t wait :cheers

Kera foehunter:

• kera takes notes for her sneeky gits idea* great job grunt

Hobgoblyn:

The only problem is that they have the wrong number of toes…

Maybe some greenstuff could be used and the feet could be painted up as boots to hide this.

clam:

First: welcome back - you and your work have been missed:)

And yes, it’s an “old” idea, but it’s a great idea - and you have mastered it well :hat

I think I’ll go for a similar idea - though I’ll substitutute the Rat feet for gobbos - and use converted Night Goblin heads. But for now I must do warriors (Yes Clam - do warriors - not hobbos - warriors:))

51la5:

Looks good way better then the ones games workshop sell.

AGPO:

The only problem is that they have the wrong number of toes...
Maybe some greenstuff could be used and the feet could be painted up as boots to hide this.

Hobgoblyn
I wasn't aware that there was proper fluff for hobbo feet... if cds can change as much as they have I think hobbos could probablly get away with wierd feet